Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
Feb 1, 2014 at 5:51 PM Post #706 of 722
Trebor, wrong, i just cannot understand how this site functions but already cancelled V1 offer, will check tomorrow and remove it, instead if you want you can check my offers for DX50 and H200+C3/BH rig, they are indeed for sale since i am not using them so often anymore.

and Trebor, what was your question?

Gintaras, it was a joke. But when you are one day willing to sell your 1plus2 i'm interested - i will walk to you to buy it (also living in the same district)

Feb 1, 2014 at 5:56 PM Post #707 of 722
Gintaras, it was a joke. But when you are one day willing to sell your 1plus2 i'm interested - i will walk to you to buy it (also living in the same district)

like H20 told ya this will not happen, not in this life :D

seriously, if you want listen to c3 BH H200 rig we can meet, you will be pleasantly surprised :wink:

else, V1 is very interesting IEM, i actually put that on sale when got 1+2 because V1 was not getting much use later.....but one day i took my Cowon to office, plugged V1 into it and ...H20 knows my reaction, this was like rediscovering Eldorado, so V1 now gets lot of use on the go because this combo is so simple and usable for me :wink:

but, do not trust my word, intersted hear it? gimme me a whistle :D

Feb 1, 2014 at 6:01 PM Post #708 of 722
like H20 told ya this will not happen, not in this life
biggrin.gif

seriously, if you want listen to c3 BH H200 rig we can meet, you will be pleasantly surprised
wink.gif

else, V1 is very interesting IEM, i actually put that on sale when got 1+2 because V1 was not getting much use later.....but one day i took my Cowon to office, plugged V1 into it and ...H20 knows my reaction, this was like rediscovering Eldorado, so V1 now gets lot of use on the go because this combo is so simple and usable for me
wink.gif

but, do not trust my word, intersted hear it? gimme me a whistle
biggrin.gif

Thank you for your friendly offer - but currently i like my DX50 amped with Tralucent T1 and W4R playing Highres Tracks.
Unique Melody X3 Hybrid is just on the way - will be my first experience with this stuff. Maybe afterwards i will also buy 1plus2 from Gavin

Feb 1, 2014 at 6:05 PM Post #709 of 722
Thank you for your friendly offer - but currently i like my DX50 amped with Tralucent T1 and W4R playing Highres Tracks.
Unique Melody X3 Hybrid is just on the way - will be my first experience with this stuff. Maybe afterwards i will also buy 1plus2 from Gavin

curious to hear your impressions about Unique Melody x3, is this universal or custom IEM? btw nice combo, dx50 wth T1 sounds just great, but sadly without amp less so :frowning2:

Feb 1, 2014 at 6:55 PM Post #710 of 722
Gintaras, I gather you're running a pure silver cable on your RDB v1? I backed my RDB Mini down to 6n mono crystal copper which has made all the difference. This cable is very good at settling the highs and bringing out vocals. If you didn't know you would think it sounds like silver in tonality, sits terribly well with the mini hybrid. Not cheap though.

I tried Tralucent pure silver but it was to edgy on the highs, there were good improvements everywhere else but pushed it over the edge in treble regions. Backing down to this copper cable they sound great.

Mar 8, 2014 at 7:43 AM Post #716 of 722
Such a shame Rhapsodio's RDB Mini doesn't get some more attention, (I think I am the only owner on Head-fi). It's such a fun little hybrid. I hadn't used it in a few days having a listen this evening, the clarity levels and detail are really rather capable, it does have that 'high end' sound I've only heard in a few other earphones, just getting it's name out there is so hard these days with tough competition around. I have no regrets with my purchase months down the road and it was my cheaper alternative to Tralucents 1Plus2 at the time. I figured the performance ratio on RDB Mini was high enough to skip the 1Plus2 (and save money) Of course it's not on the same levels but for the money I saved it was a nice alternative. We've had a lot of fun together this hybrid and myself so I just had to report in and show it some love.  

Mar 8, 2014 at 12:21 PM Post #718 of 722
  Has an audition with Rhapsodio recently. The new series with 1 dynamic driver is nice. Looking forward to hear the metallic casing again.

How nice is nice? Can you compare the other IEMs (preferably win the same price bracket). I actually ordered the Aluminium Reference Titanium One and Sammy just told me they completed it today...sooo, really really excited

Mar 9, 2014 at 10:58 AM Post #719 of 722
  How nice is nice? Can you compare the other IEMs (preferably win the same price bracket). I actually ordered the Aluminium Reference Titanium One and Sammy just told me they completed it today...sooo, really really excited

Personally, I prefer the carbon version more as I think its having a more balanced sound. How nice is nice? Well...I would regards that carbon version is better than IE800.

Mar 9, 2014 at 11:01 AM Post #720 of 722

Personally, I prefer the carbon version more as I think its having a more balanced sound. How nice is nice? Well...I would regards that carbon version is better than IE800.

okay thanks...just Sammy recommended me the alu housing soooo I got that instead. Better than the IE800? Wow...thats a rather bold statement, but from other reviews of the Ref Ti One, they also regard it highly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back