REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature custom IEM
Feb 14, 2015 at 9:15 PM Post #1,186 of 1,290
Congratulations rootkie! The design very much reminds me of the UE900s with the semi-transparant blue shells, black (carbon) faceplates and silver logo engraving; was this on purpose or just a coincidence? I haven't heard anything about my shipment arriving yet, I'll contact Stephen again on Monday. This wait is horrible; how did you guys get through it? 

Come to think of it, it does look like the UE. But i didnt do it on purpose when i chose the colours. I actually wanted to have it in smoked black but when i went to the shop, the blue acrylic sample just looks mesmerising. So the rest is history.

I didn't order direct through um. Mine was through a local shop so can't advise on the waiting time.

Feb 16, 2015 at 4:35 AM Post #1,191 of 1,290
Welcome to Head-Fi Trawler. Get your post count up so we can see them :D

Let us know some impressions when you feel ready! Always fun to hear comparisons to other headphones of yours as well.

Feb 17, 2015 at 5:56 AM Post #1,198 of 1,290
I guess is normal, it depends on how you got your impression done anyway.

Read it here,
http://www.head-fi.org/t/578855/things-to-consider-before-getting-your-custom-iem-impressions-done-the-perfect-fit

Thanks. Contemplating doing a refit for my right side:frowning2: The seal was ok but not as good as the left so the music sounds inbalanced. Or it could just be my ears lol hopefully not though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back