[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
May 4, 2016 at 4:39 AM Post #6,242 of 7,021
You should'nt have an issue with lack of support from the extremely light Linum cables then. go wild! and if the linums work for you, maybe try cutting off the heatshrink the stock cable when you're in a patient mood.

Do you experience microphonics with the stock cable? If it's anything like the stock FLC8S cable, I can't deal with it.

May 4, 2016 at 5:00 AM Post #6,243 of 7,021
Do you experience microphonics with the stock cable? If it's anything like the stock FLC8S cable, I can't deal with it.

Nah I experience microphonics with basically every IEM cable except the Aurisonics or Linum ones

You got a killer deal on your ASG 2.5's my man. You'll enjoy them. Do yourself a favor and get a bunch of different tips ready to try out when it shows up. I like Spiral Dots and Comply personally

May 10, 2016 at 4:42 AM Post #6,246 of 7,021
I think there are two still available for about 500 in the for sale forums.

I'm going to have to wait a little bit, but I can't wait to pick up a pair myself. I guess if I find a killer deal that's tough to pass up, I'll bite, but I'm waiting for now.

Enjoy them when you get them!

May 10, 2016 at 10:45 AM Post #6,247 of 7,021
Well, its the end of the road for me and ASG-2.

The cable plugs I ordered 20 years ago never arrived, possibly fallen into the ocean, I haven't used them and I need funds to purchase something else. I will kind of miss them because they're a great earphone I enjoyed very much genuinely, I enjoyed coming to this thread and being a fool stirring things up, it just was an all round great purchase of mine.

I will ship worldwide so grab a deal if your currency is stronger than ours in Australia.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/807733/aus-aurisonics-asg-2-in-ear-montitors-free-express-shipping

Bye bye ASG-2 thread, twas honestly fun .
smile.gif

May 10, 2016 at 10:53 AM Post #6,248 of 7,021
Well, its the end of the road for me and ASG-2.

The cable plugs I ordered 20 years ago never arrived, possibly fallen into the ocean, I haven't used them and I need funds to purchase something else. I will kind of miss them because they're a great earphone I enjoyed very much genuinely, I enjoyed coming to this thread and being a fool stirring things up, it just was an all round great purchase of mine.

I will ship worldwide so grab a deal if your currency is stronger than ours in Australia.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/807733/aus-aurisonics-asg-2-in-ear-montitors-free-express-shipping

Bye bye ASG-2 thread, twas honestly fun .:smile:  
Enjoy your Hybrid journey.

May 12, 2016 at 5:20 AM Post #6,251 of 7,021

May 12, 2016 at 5:32 PM Post #6,255 of 7,021
Two pairs here but sold one because I also have two pairs of 1.5 which I feel are more to my taste.

I don't know if you ever heard the 2.0 but I feel like 1.5 is somewhere in between the 2.0 and 2.5 sound wise. The ASG-B is the same as the 1.5 but with less balance and more focus on the rumble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back