[RESCHEDULED, SEE NEW THREAD] Arizona Head-Fi MiniCon the Fifth
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2021 at 5:33 PM Post #76 of 191
Hey Drew, did you ever sell that motorcycle?
Yes, I did. Now I have a Riviera AIC-10 amp. Next year I'll upgrade the TT2 maybe to a Dave.

Oct 29, 2021 at 5:35 PM Post #77 of 191
Drew, when do you start traveling?

It turns out that part time job I took is way too much for this body of mine at my age.

Guys, now that I’m not working, let’s come up with a date. As soon as we can come up with a consensus, we can do this anytime at my house. Let’s get some solid dialogue going.
My work travel plans are barely coming together. As of now it looks like I'll be out for the three weeks after Thanksgiving.

Oct 29, 2021 at 5:56 PM Post #79 of 191
Oct 30, 2021 at 11:06 PM Post #80 of 191
That day works for me. Being in the (far) east valley, I'll have to figure out an alternate route since I-10 seems to be closed going in that direction most weekends. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll forget to work that weekend. :fingers_crossed:

I'll be bringing my DIY Decware clone amp, along with a Gungir, Pi2AES (will need an ethernet connection for that), a Loki + EQ, a DIY passive preamp/balanced-to-SE converter, HD800's, and my Power Plant Premier. Might also bring an M2Tech HiFace EVO USB-to-SPDIF converter if there's an interest.

I'll bring my two 4-receptacle extension cords if you need them.

Nov 3, 2021 at 1:44 PM Post #83 of 191
All,
Well, some things happen when you least expect it. I will not be available Saturday the 13th due to unforeseen circumstances that are unavoidable. I truly do apologize guys but there's really nothing I can do about it. If someone else has a place they can hold this mini meet, I think that would be best. After the holidays I see no reason why I can't do this if someone doesn't set something up in the meantime. I'll just have to do a better job with pre planning on my end. Again, My apologize.

Nov 6, 2021 at 11:22 PM Post #86 of 191
All,
Well, some things happen when you least expect it. I will not be available Saturday the 13th due to unforeseen circumstances that are unavoidable. I truly do apologize guys but there's really nothing I can do about it. If someone else has a place they can hold this mini meet, I think that would be best. After the holidays I see no reason why I can't do this if someone doesn't set something up in the meantime. I'll just have to do a better job with pre planning on my end. Again, My apologize.
Hey budd, I understand. Hope you're doing well. Let's see. If I can get my house presentable, I might be able to host the week of thanksgiving. I'll be on vacation that week.

Nov 6, 2021 at 11:28 PM Post #87 of 191
I'm very close to Buddy Stubbs Harley Davidson on Cave Creek Road in Phoenix. Let me know.

Ergh, would have been good to see you again Greg.

Nov 10, 2021 at 11:08 PM Post #89 of 191
Nothings saying that the members couldn't have an informal 3 or 4 person meet whenever or just hang out whenever as friends.
Hey, @stuck limo ! Good to see a new local headfier. Tell us something about LH Labs. Would be good to know more about that. New to Az? It's an awesome place. PM me if you want to get some humble insight, as I've lived here for nearly 30, with family being here nearing 50.

Hoping we can all meet up soon. Get on with life. I'm ready.

Nov 11, 2021 at 1:37 AM Post #90 of 191
Hey, @stuck limo ! Good to see a new local headfier. Tell us something about LH Labs. Would be good to know more about that. New to Az? It's an awesome place. PM me if you want to get some humble insight, as I've lived here for nearly 30, with family being here nearing 50.

Hoping we can all meet up soon. Get on with life. I'm ready.
It's a defunct audio company. I left and moved on with other business and life opportunities.

I'm always down to hang out with locals whenever wherever doing whatever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back