Rank the IEM's you've heard
Jun 18, 2013 at 8:46 AM Post #571 of 5,135
Love the Superdarts, great quality bass and plenty of high end sparkle without being sibilant. To my ears these don't sound as 'V' shaped as the included fq graph indicates. I can listen to any genre with these very happily. They look pretty cool too.
Only cons are that the i-remote is a bit heavy and catches on shirt collars. No strain relief on the earpiece cable entry is a worry also.
Used these for 18mths or so now and still in perfect condition though I treat them pretty well.

Jun 18, 2013 at 8:57 AM Post #573 of 5,135
Quote:
Love the Superdarts, great quality bass and plenty of high end sparkle without being sibilant. To my ears these don't sound as 'V' shaped as the included fq graph indicates. I can listen to any genre with these very happily. They look pretty cool too.
Only cons are that the i-remote is a bit heavy and catches on shirt collars. No strain relief on the earpiece cable entry is a worry also.
Used these for 18mths or so now and still in perfect condition though I treat them pretty well.

Alright. Thanks. I found the iems themselves heavy too. I guess I'll give them another try when I visit a audiostore.

Jun 18, 2013 at 6:13 PM Post #574 of 5,135
Westone 4 = Westone UM3X>TDK BA200>Vsonic GR07 MK2>AKG K3003>Sennheiser IE800>Klipsch x10 = Vsonic GR07>
Sony MDR-EX300SL>Sennheiser IE80>Shure E535>Logitech UE900>Shure SE215>TDK IE800>
Logitech UE TF10>Dunu Trident =Audio Technica ATH-CKM55

This is just a brief one, might not be accurate.

Is the Tdk ba200 that much better than the ie800? I thought they where very close

Jun 18, 2013 at 10:31 PM Post #575 of 5,135
Quote:
How are the superdarts? Those looks really interesting.

I've tried the superdarts and the minidarts and found these to be quite satisfactory. In my ears they sounded according to what the fq graph indicated. Sounded a bit dry at times because of the 'v' sound. I loved the highs on these though. The lows were nice but not as nice as I expected them to be. Maybe it would have been better if I spent more time with them tweaking around with the eq.

Jun 18, 2013 at 11:02 PM Post #576 of 5,135
Quote:
I've tried the superdarts and the minidarts and found these to be quite satisfactory. In my ears they sounded according to what the fq graph indicated. Sounded a bit dry at times because of the 'v' sound. I loved the highs on these though. The lows were nice but not as nice as I expected them to be. Maybe it would have been better if I spent more time with them tweaking around with the eq.

Hey! Another Korean!
Anyways, I'll give them another try when I visit a store.

Jun 20, 2013 at 8:26 AM Post #584 of 5,135
Hello!

Here's mine: Ultimate Ears UE900 > Sennheiser IE800 ? Sony XBA-4

IE800 is just way too bright to my liking and very thin unlike most other Sennheiser model. I guess the drivers are way too light to provide stronger bass? The sub-bass is just too bad.

Billson :)

Jun 20, 2013 at 8:55 AM Post #585 of 5,135
Quote:
Hello!

Here's mine: Ultimate Ears UE900 > Sennheiser IE800 ? Sony XBA-4

IE800 is just way too bright to my liking and very thin unlike most other Sennheiser model. I guess the drivers are way too light to provide stronger bass? The sub-bass is just too bad.

Billson
smily_headphones1.gif

Wait, IE800 is too bright? It has a major 8db bass boost... That's means that there should be more bass than UE900, and there is indeed much more bass on IE800. Are you sure you got a proper seal? Also, if anything was blocking the bass port(the two holes), that could significantly reduce bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back