Q&A (questions and answers) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 005
May 7, 2011 at 8:06 PM Post #46 of 68
Something I would like to see you do Jude is a battle of the Bass heads. Comparing Bass head headphones IE ATH M50, HFI-580, Beats*ewwwwww*, LCD-2, DT770, DT990 ECT...... That way it's just a rather large shoot out and all of the Newbies can stop asking for suggestions on bass-cannons hahah.

May 8, 2011 at 10:59 AM Post #48 of 68

Quote:
Something I would like to see you do Jude is a battle of the Bass heads. Comparing Bass head headphones IE ATH M50, HFI-580, Beats*ewwwwww*, LCD-2, DT770, DT990 ECT...... That way it's just a rather large shoot out and all of the Newbies can stop asking for suggestions on bass-cannons hahah.

+2

Please!

May 10, 2011 at 9:54 AM Post #49 of 68
May 10, 2011 at 1:57 PM Post #50 of 68

Quote:
If anyone is having trouble with the terminology, I started a Glossary of Terms (linked in my signature too). It, and the "Describing Sound -- A Glossary" wiki is also linked from the top of some of the forums.

Thank's Pal, that will help many of Us out. 
normal_smile .gif

May 11, 2011 at 10:39 PM Post #51 of 68
So Jude now that the Shure SRH940 is out when will you be reviewing it? Can't wait to hear your impressions.

May 12, 2011 at 8:00 PM Post #53 of 68
Doing a Q&A episode was a great idea. Also looking forward to your Head-Fi 101 episode - hope it is scheduled for some time soon and that you address that you address the most common terminology to describe sound signatures. Thanks again for another excellent episode.

May 16, 2011 at 9:43 PM Post #54 of 68

Quote:

Please do this.

May 16, 2011 at 11:54 PM Post #55 of 68
well Jude you got +3 people asking for a battle of the bass.

May 17, 2011 at 4:01 AM Post #56 of 68
Oh man Jude, relieve us! Please! Make a definite basshead's can-recommendation-review so we can just post the link to your video on the gazillion "OMG WHICH CAN FOR MOAR BASSS I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER LIEK WOAH" threads. 
beerchug.gif

May 17, 2011 at 9:12 AM Post #57 of 68

Quote:

+10 pls  :)   Already have a denon ah-d7000 and planning to get the DT1350 as portable for vocals....but looking for another portable dj-style headphone with lotsa good bass.  Let's be honest.  Want a headphone that has heavier, punchier, lower bass than Beats Pro.  Beats Pro has a heavy bass and that I don't deny.   Just want an alternative.  :)  

Checking in on Head-fi very often now.  Very excited about these TV episodes....willing to watch this BEFORE any of my favorite TV series!  

May 17, 2011 at 12:43 PM Post #59 of 68

Quote:
I think a half hour show every week would be great, there's already a lot of stuff you put on Queue for future episodes, but with 10mins +/- per episode it's gonna take a long while

Our goal is to release the 5 to 15 minute episodes we're doing now, but more often--like twice per week eventually.

(We're looking to upload one today, hopefully--tomorrow at the latest--and then a short one planned for the end of the week to look at (but not necessarily review yet) a couple of interesting products that just arrived.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back