Q&A (questions and answers) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 005
May 4, 2011 at 10:53 PM Post #31 of 68
I've watched every episode at least once or twice, and during the two episodes where the LCD-2 made an appearance, I've been surprised at how large they seem compared to other headphones.  Seeing equipment being handled and moved around is very different (and much better & informative) than just looking through a bunch of pictures when doing research on various products, so I really appreciate and dig the Head-Fi TV idea.

Keep up the great work, Jude!  And I can't wait to see what else you've got in store for us.  I'm definitely looking forward to your LCD-2 review and am very excited to finally own one in 2 weeks!

May 5, 2011 at 1:24 AM Post #36 of 68
The best thing happened on internet TV. I hope new episodes come 3 times a week :) Never felt excited to watch new "tv episode" since.... "Prison Break". But Headfi TV gave me that feeling again. Keep up the good work Jude! Thanks for all the effort.

May 5, 2011 at 8:49 AM Post #37 of 68
I am so glad you guys know your stuff and bought a Panasonic GH2. If you had bought ANYTHING else I would run amok and scream havoc. 
wink_face.gif
 I enjoy my GH2 (and Nikon/M43 adapter) so much it's getting ridiculous. I got the Zoom H1 microphone though which suits my needs just fine. Can't wait to see what you guys are up to next! 

May 5, 2011 at 9:42 AM Post #38 of 68
Hey Jude,

Love the video episodes, and love Head-Fi.org! Hope you guys plan to do them on a more frequent basis. I bought the Practical Devices XM6 based largely on your recommendation, and I couldn't be happier with it. After seeing your piece on the Beyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350, I'm considering getting it as well. Just wish I'd seen it before buying the Klipsch Image One (OK, so shoot me!). Oh well; my iTunes-loving kid's got a birthday coming up -- guess what's she's getting? lol

Looking forward to more Q&A episodes as well. Keeps those vids coming!

May 5, 2011 at 2:07 PM Post #40 of 68
Hey Jude, We all get a little tongue tied every now and then, it's when Your talking and You completely forget what Your talking about. That start's happening a little more often as You get older or to many bump's on the head, now what was I talking about! oop's. 
rolleyes.gif

May 5, 2011 at 6:41 PM Post #41 of 68
Fabulous episode Jude. Thanks!!
Stop teasing us with the custom HD25-1's.. I want a pair!
Keep up the great work.

May 5, 2011 at 9:07 PM Post #42 of 68
I check head-fi almost everyday to see if a new episode is posted.  :)  Please review some Beat Pro-like, bass-heavy, portable alternatives. I'm definitely getting the DT1350 for vocals like Jane Monheit, but would like another that does not lose out to the beat-pros in terms of bass reproduction for pop/hip-hop songs by Michael Buble, Black Eyed Peas, etc. Is there any out there?

ps.
Thanks to Acix, LFF, TheWuss, Must Lust Envy, Skylab, ljokerl for responding to my PMs.  I finally got the
Denon AH-D7000 for my night time movie listening and am totally happy with them.  Bought them from JetLiveAudio.com store here in Bkk, Thailand for around $830.  On scenes with deep rumbling bass, I can physically feel the headphones vibrating against the side of my head!  If there is a headphone of this quality that is portable....please recommend! 

May 6, 2011 at 3:48 AM Post #43 of 68
Color me with envy but those HD-25, look faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaboooulous, It simply makes the 1350 extremely pale in comparison, was going to add another post into the Foster HP1, but just saw your response.

Gotta say the quality of these episodes is going the right way, simple, concise, feels completely professional.

Just keep the good work.

Oh and that elephant spelled with a B is quite huge, just gonna point it silently while waiting for the next episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back