post your grado mods....
May 25, 2013 at 7:28 AM Post #3,031 of 8,992
Quote:
If you attach your cable to the end of a thin metal rod, can't you push it through the headband and then push though the headband metal arch through after? (or just tape your cable to the metal arch and push them through together)

Tried it but I can feel everything getting bunched up and pushed together and getting stuck inside the headband. This headband is pretty packed with stuff it seems.

May 25, 2013 at 7:37 PM Post #3,032 of 8,992
Quote:
Tried it but I can feel everything getting bunched up and pushed together and getting stuck inside the headband. This headband is pretty packed with stuff it seems.

If you're talking about cable getting bunched up that shouldn't happen if you secure it tightly enough to the metal. At worst case secure the wire the whole way along the metal band, push it all the way through and out the other end. Remove the tape or whatever you use to secure the wire and then push the metal band alone back in the other direction.

May 25, 2013 at 9:45 PM Post #3,033 of 8,992
If you're talking about cable getting bunched up that shouldn't happen if you secure it tightly enough to the metal. At worst case secure the wire the whole way along the metal band, push it all the way through and out the other end. Remove the tape or whatever you use to secure the wire and then push the metal band alone back in the other direction.

I meant the padding gets bunched up.
Eh, maybe I'll just go back to the original band and throw one of those beyer pads on to hide the wire since I don't need these to fold up anymore.

May 26, 2013 at 6:19 PM Post #3,034 of 8,992
not full finished yet..  i think my sr60i will happy whit this cup... 
tongue_smile.gif

May 26, 2013 at 9:57 PM Post #3,036 of 8,992
Quote:
not full finished yet..  i think my sr60i will happy whit this cup... 
tongue_smile.gif

Dang that's one set of nice looking earcups.

May 27, 2013 at 8:16 AM Post #3,037 of 8,992
@mpawluk91 yes that amp to cold , that's my friend amp and paired with cowon d20

@streetdragon : thanks bro and yes i like that cup :

May 27, 2013 at 12:36 PM Post #3,042 of 8,992
beautiful cup.. what wood  is there?

May 27, 2013 at 12:51 PM Post #3,043 of 8,992
Zebrano it's pretty tonal ,not sure how it compares to walnut and cocobolo but I have a guy who will make me these out of iroko and cocobolo which im going try next.
They sound bloody great though,I can't put them down at the moment.
On the cups are cut end grain to show the pattern
Thanks by the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back