post your grado mods....
Apr 26, 2015 at 10:23 PM Post #6,271 of 8,988
Apr 27, 2015 at 12:08 PM Post #6,272 of 8,988
  How are the Turbulent labs Manta headbands?

Comfortable? 

A good upgrade to the regular SR80i headband? 

Very comfortable.

One of their headbands was the first (and until later this week or next week only) mod I did to my SR225i and it's a wonderful upgrade.  Highly recommended, even if it takes a while to get to you (mine did, but that's ok; it was worth the wait).

Apr 29, 2015 at 7:39 PM Post #6,274 of 8,988
I don't know if this is the best place to post this question but here i go. I just did a complete mod with new cups and I recabled. Now I have great volume out of one side but not the other.. I have switched wires. switched players. Changed my underwear. Finally soldered new wires on the drivers. Re-wired again. There is no change. Lower volume and very little bass. The drivers are vented with three holes. I have been working on this last part for days.

Apr 29, 2015 at 8:02 PM Post #6,275 of 8,988
I don't know if this is the best place to post this question but here i go. I just did a complete mod with new cups and I recabled. Now I have great volume out of one side but not the other.. I have switched wires. switched players. Changed my underwear. Finally soldered new wires on the drivers. Re-wired again. There is no change. Lower volume and very little bass. The drivers are vented with three holes. I have been working on this last part for days.

use your multimeter to make sure there is an uninterrupted connection between the wires that go into the drivers and your headphone plug. if that checks ok, then your wires and plug connections are fine. so...it's a problem with your driver. sorry, but i've had two bad drivers in the last few months, too...nothing you can do about that but get some new drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back