post your grado mods....
Apr 12, 2015 at 6:17 PM Post #6,211 of 8,988
I hear differences between the sr60i and the sr80i, maybe not night and day but enough to make me think there's something different, as going upper the ladder the differences become a lot more subtle (almost minimal at least for my poor ears) and I couldn't justify paying for the rs series.

The e series (the sr60e in particular) sounds completely different than the i series: elevated highs, which makes sense from an audible perspective: low frequencies don't provide much information due to the omnidirectional nature, high frequencies on the contrary provides more information to the listener (like instrument's separation. The problem is that it doesn't suit my ears. Didn't enjoy the sr325e either.

Apr 13, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #6,212 of 8,988
I hear differences between the sr60i and the sr80i, maybe not night and day but enough to make me think there's something different, as going upper the ladder the differences become a lot more subtle (almost minimal at least for my poor ears) and I never couldn't justify paying for the rs series.

The e series (the sr60e in particular) sounds completely different than the i series: elevated highs, which makes sense from an audible perspective: low frequencies don't provide much information due to the omnidirectional nature, high frequencies on the contrary provides more information to the listener (like instrument's separation. The problem is that it doesn't suit my ears. Didn't enjoy the sr325e either.

Some have said the only difference between the 60 and 80 is the pads they use. 

Apr 15, 2015 at 11:18 AM Post #6,213 of 8,988
lets mod your grados.... roll .. rollin your grado cup 
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 16, 2015 at 4:50 AM Post #6,216 of 8,988

Quite possibly the most beautiful Grado custom headphones I've ever seen!

those Indonesian spalted wood cup sound good .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back