Ortofon e-Q7 Impressions Thread
Mar 20, 2010 at 2:28 PM Post #166 of 760
Thanks to bros helljudgement, rawrster, james and pianist that I am now a proud owner of the e-Q7. However, I wish to ask which amp has good synergy with the e-Q7? Does it benefit much from an amp?

Mar 20, 2010 at 3:24 PM Post #167 of 760
Once again thanks everyone. I will post my comments when I get hold of them (roughly at the end of the month when I arrive in Tokyo)... :p
Will try the Sony hybrids, they are not THAT expensive, at least the model that they have in biccamera (ep-ex10) is around 3,5 Euro...

Mar 20, 2010 at 3:47 PM Post #169 of 760
Quote:

Originally Posted by helljudgement /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone knows where to get the Sony hybrids in Singapore?

previously stereo has them. maybe you can check at sony gallery.

Mar 20, 2010 at 3:57 PM Post #170 of 760
Quote:

Anyone knows where to get the Sony hybrids in Singapore?

I don't think it is possible to get them at Sony Style/Gallery. I also don't remember seeing Stereo selling it now. However, you can order them from the Sony spare parts department. M and S-sized will cost $2 per pair whereas the SS-sized will cost $4 per pair. Didn't ask about the L-sized. Then collect at the Service Centre at Wisma Atria.

Mar 20, 2010 at 7:22 PM Post #172 of 760
Quote:

@Randius Where is this Sony spare parts department?Thanks for your info btw.

Call their customer contact center at 65448600. Navigate through the phone menu to get to spare parts options. Think should be number 4 after sony/non-sony member menu. Your call will then be directed to their spare parts department. Request for the tips you want and they will get back to you within a couple of days to inform you if stock is available. Point of collection is stated in my previous post. Currently the Sony Style at Wisma Atria is closed for upgrading but the service centre is still open.

Do make sure the staff takes down the correct colour and size. I was told to collect the tips and I found out they sent the black one when I ordered white...

Mar 22, 2010 at 10:12 PM Post #174 of 760
Listening to the e-Q7 with the Fiio E5 amp connected to the Sony S545 listening to Heart's Magic Man. Pure magic indeed!! Great cominbation. Sound very good flat, but sounds great with eq-ed custom settings too. Sony give these IEMs an even better soundstage through the E5. I'll try it with my E1 later.

Mar 22, 2010 at 10:30 PM Post #175 of 760
Red pair ordered, have my Hybrids standing by!
beerchug.gif

Mar 23, 2010 at 5:54 AM Post #176 of 760
4455795891_589345fbc6_m.jpg

e-Q7 in deep red!

Opening the package almost makes me feel like I am buying a set of jewellery.

Mar 23, 2010 at 4:39 PM Post #177 of 760
Just curious if anyone has thought of getting custom sleeves done for the e-Q7? or is it not possible at all?

Mar 23, 2010 at 6:52 PM Post #179 of 760
Quote:

I have but try to picture yourself wearing an iem 1.5x longer than the e-Q7 on each ear than you will know what I mean.

Bright red may not be the best color for that setup, lol
bigsmile_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back