Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Mar 22, 2019 at 9:41 PM Post #3,574 of 6,459

Sorry again for my mixup on this remaining one.
I appreciate your kindness on it all and it will not be forgotten on my end in the future.
Overnight delivery is scheduled for Monday, tracking coming for you in an hour or so.

Matt email being sent your way in just a couple min. fyi.

Thanks again Guy for taking the time to post your feedback, much appreciated
and I am very glad you are happy.

update:
I am catching up on emails right now, should have everything replied to within a couple hours hopefully.
Any lingering retermination work, adapters, other unique circumstance cables should all be shipped between Saturday and Monday as an fyi.
Through a lot of non-stop hard work I have finally been able to have the backlog dropped to a very reasonable level. I can finally get at finishing off the new site as well to make things easier to navigate in the future.
Thanks to all for for the patience and great support along the way.

p.s.
to Attillio:
to thecrow
email coming shortly for you guys as well.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2019 at 10:41 PM Post #3,575 of 6,459
Sorry again for my mixup on this remaining one.
I appreciate your kindness on it all and it will not be forgotten on my end in the future.
Overnight delivery is scheduled for Monday, tracking coming for you in an hour or so.

Matt email being sent your way in just a couple min. fyi.

Thanks again Guy for taking the time to post your feedback, much appreciated
and I am very glad you are happy.

update:
I am catching up on emails right now, should have everything replied to within a couple hours hopefully.
Any lingering retermination work, adapters, other unique circumstance cables should all be shipped between Saturday and Monday as an fyi.
Through a lot of non-stop hard work I have finally been able to have the backlog dropped to a very reasonable level. I can finally get at finishing off the new site as well to make things easier to navigate in the future.
Thanks to all for for the patience and great support along the way.

p.s.
to Attillio:
to thecrow
email coming shortly for you guys as well.

The great customer service continues. I just sent you an email as well Trevor, thanks.

Mar 23, 2019 at 7:26 PM Post #3,576 of 6,459
Hi Trevor, just wanna confirm if you can ship items on time right now. I want to purchase some parts. Asking this because of my order made in Dec. 2018 canceled last month...

Mar 23, 2019 at 9:56 PM Post #3,577 of 6,459
DIY parts (ready stock diy wire and connectors) should normally ship in 1-2 business days right now.
I have sent a PM to get your email and see why maybe your other order cancelled, perhaps payment didn't go through for some reason.
But I will check on why and followup in email as well.
PM just sent.

Apr 1, 2019 at 2:43 PM Post #3,578 of 6,459
Hi everyone,
I've always been intrigued by the purchase of a Draug for my headphones.
It gives the idea of a professionally made cable.
I just bought my ZMF Eikon and I think it's time to put them in the best working conditions.
Since the Draug is my dream I was thinking of buying that ... unless some of you who are more experienced than me about Trevor's products and Zach's ZMF, suggest something even more powerful from the Norne catalog.
My little headset is the one you see below.
Many thanks in advance.
:smile_phones:
Lu

Apr 1, 2019 at 3:53 PM Post #3,579 of 6,459
Hi everyone,
I've always been intrigued by the purchase of a Draug for my headphones.
It gives the idea of a professionally made cable.
I just bought my ZMF Eikon and I think it's time to put them in the best working conditions.
Since the Draug is my dream I was thinking of buying that ... unless some of you who are more experienced than me about Trevor's products and Zach's ZMF, suggest something even more powerful from the Norne catalog.
My little headset is the one you see below.
Many thanks in advance.
Lu

Hi Lu,

I have both the ZMF Michanikós and the Draug 2 Cables, both are well made, and both are well made, and most importantly, both sound fantastic. I recommend that you drop Trevor an email, let him know which headphones you have, plus amps and sources. Hen tell him about the music you listen too and let him recommend a cable that fits your needs.

Apr 2, 2019 at 1:09 AM Post #3,580 of 6,459
Hello Wildcatsare,
thank you very much for your opinions and your suggestion.
I'll write a PM to Trevor immediately as you advised me.
Happy listening!
Lu

Apr 3, 2019 at 12:35 AM Post #3,581 of 6,459
Hello Wildcatsare,
thank you very much for your opinions and your suggestion.
I'll write a PM to Trevor immediately as you advised me.
Happy listening!
Lu

Keep us appraised, looking forward to reading your impressions Lu!

Apr 3, 2019 at 12:15 PM Post #3,582 of 6,459
Keep us appraised, looking forward to reading your impressions Lu

For sure! As soon as I finish the break-in, I will write two lines with my impressions.
I'm sure they will be excellent. Not my two lines but the Eikon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Lu

Apr 6, 2019 at 7:35 AM Post #3,583 of 6,459
Ordered a ZMF Verite and a Norne Einvaldi for it about a week ago. Trevor initiated an email conversation yesterday about new sliders etc and I changed a few trimmings. That,s just great customer service. ZMF shows you a spreadsheet so you can track your order. That’s good customer service especially with their 2 to 3 month wait. You should expect to wait because both companies are making custom hand made products.

Apr 6, 2019 at 7:43 AM Post #3,584 of 6,459
Zach and Trevor are excellent guys.
Pure passion!
Waiting times ... however:
"... to await a pleasure, is itself a pleasure." (cit.)
:relaxed:
Lu

Apr 6, 2019 at 2:39 PM Post #3,585 of 6,459
Okay, so I stink at photography. But here are a few pics of my Norne Draug 3 for ETHER 2. This cable is just gorgeously hand crafted. The signature is neutral and very transparent which plays nicely to complement ETHER 2. Well done Trevor!
20190406_143038.jpg 20190406_143055.jpg 20190406_143115.jpg 20190406_143129.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back