Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Apr 6, 2019 at 5:05 PM Post #3,587 of 6,461
I don’t think you suck at photography. Nicely done.

Apr 6, 2019 at 5:52 PM Post #3,588 of 6,461
Ordered a ZMF Verite and a Norne Einvaldi for it about a week ago. Trevor initiated an email conversation yesterday about new sliders etc and I changed a few trimmings. That,s just great customer service. ZMF shows you a spreadsheet so you can track your order. That’s good customer service especially with their 2 to 3 month wait. You should expect to wait because both companies are making custom hand made products.

Would love to read about your results, the Vérité has moved into my top slot, and deciding on the S3 or Einvaldi.

Apr 8, 2019 at 9:27 AM Post #3,589 of 6,461
After reading this entire thread, I made an inquiry to Trevor via the website as I am looking at a couple of options for a cable for my custom K10s that I have. I will say that he replied in a quick fashion (within a few hours). He gave me a couple of options to go with for the CIEMs but upon his advice I am leaning towards ordering the Silvergarde SX and then request a custom adapter to go from 4.4mm to dual 3.5mm for use with my PHA-3 headphone amp balance out. Trevor explained that they don't have the adapters listed on the website but that he could do for me with no problem. I think that having the adapter made custom for the Silvergarde SX is the way to go. I am going to pull the trigger on the order because I feel that this is the best and hopefully final option for my K10s.

Apr 8, 2019 at 9:53 AM Post #3,590 of 6,461
After reading this entire thread, I made an inquiry to Trevor via the website as I am looking at a couple of options for a cable for my custom K10s that I have. I will say that he replied in a quick fashion (within a few hours). He gave me a couple of options to go with for the CIEMs but upon his advice I am leaning towards ordering the Silvergarde SX and then request a custom adapter to go from 4.4mm to dual 3.5mm for use with my PHA-3 headphone amp balance out. Trevor explained that they don't have the adapters listed on the website but that he could do for me with no problem. I think that having the adapter made custom for the Silvergarde SX is the way to go. I am going to pull the trigger on the order because I feel that this is the best and hopefully final option for my K10s.
You won't regret it

Apr 9, 2019 at 12:08 PM Post #3,591 of 6,461
Hi, has anyone contacted Trevor recently? I could not find him for a week around. Hope to know if he is fine or not. Really want to have the speaker tap done. Thanks! I have sent 2 emails in a week but no answer...

Apr 9, 2019 at 8:30 PM Post #3,592 of 6,461
Just curious why the Draug Silver never made it to the website?

Apr 9, 2019 at 9:02 PM Post #3,594 of 6,461
Last edited:
Apr 9, 2019 at 11:25 PM Post #3,595 of 6,461
That’s the Draugur which is the little brother of the Draug Silver. I have the Draug Silver and it has plenty more wires to it and roughly double the price.

Actually, from the pictures, it seems the Draug Silver is exactly double the wires compared to the Draugur.
Thats what i thought and have

Maybe Trevor is trying to streamline his standard range of offerings on his website

Apr 10, 2019 at 3:02 AM Post #3,596 of 6,461
I replied to Trevor's initial response to my website enquiry and I got a reply back yesterday evening with his response and quote. He apologized profusely because his reply got saved as a draft instead and he realized it yesterday so he sent it again although this time he added a discount to my quote due to the lateness of his reply (3 days) which was unnecessary in my opinion. He is available and a stand up guy who offers outstanding customer service! @TigzStudio, I will be sending a reply with my PapPal info so you can invoice for my order.

Apr 13, 2019 at 8:38 AM Post #3,600 of 6,461
Happy to report that I have just recently been able to grab a Draug 3 for my LCD-3 & ZMF headphones.

Enjoying it with my LCD-3 at the moment.

DSC02621.JPG

Attachments

• DSC02624.JPG
    DSC02624.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back