Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Feb 26, 2019 at 1:28 PM Post #3,541 of 6,452
Still waiting on shipment (or even a communication) about my BF order--now 3 months old. Sent second communication through Norne web site asking for order status. Is anyone else waiting for BF orders to be filled?

I wouldn't be surprised he had a flood of orders during his Black Friday sale, on top of debuting a few new cables at the same time as well.

He even said, he was going to update the site soon, but that was months ago & hasn't posted on the forum in awhile as well. He's probably swamped with orders again.

Feb 26, 2019 at 2:59 PM Post #3,542 of 6,452

in reply to KGJag:
I have sent you a PM to see what has happened with your order, we will resolve it asap
and compensation will be in order for you in some form. Either way we will figure this out and have it resolved immediately.
It should have shipped long ago. Normal email reply should always be the same day, and usually within a few hours.

edit: email was also sent to you now on this.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2019 at 3:14 PM Post #3,543 of 6,452

I appreciate the posts guys, thank you again for your support.

update to all:
Right now all email inquiries should be replied to the same day, so if you do not have a reply in more than 12-24 hours please feel free
to bump your email in my inbox.

In regards to the new website, the final tweaks have taken a little longer as I am still getting loads of new images
taken. Including of various new splitter, connector and other options, etc. But I feel it will be worth the little extra wait
on the new site. Ease of navigation and proper site flow is my ultimate goal.

I will try to update more frequently here as well in general. As per usual I have been working non-stop on orders,
big thanks to everyone for the recent feedback and past patience.

Feb 27, 2019 at 4:15 PM Post #3,545 of 6,452
I gave my Draug silver a full week, 24/ 7, but it will improve with each use regardless

Pulled Silvergarde off HD 650s and installed on HD 600s. Its very special listening to HiRez on my computer system. AND it has gotten better since I finished my week of 24/7 break in.
HD 600s have Dekoni sheepskin pads with all of the holes.

Mar 2, 2019 at 1:05 PM Post #3,546 of 6,452
20190221_165956.jpg
20190221_170153.jpg
Loving my Draug Silver with Z1R's. Excellent Trevor

Mar 2, 2019 at 2:56 PM Post #3,548 of 6,452
That's a really beauty. Dang, makes me want one.

Mar 2, 2019 at 3:29 PM Post #3,550 of 6,452
wow, 15. I think the longest cable I've got is 10. Not a great one like this but super easy to coil. Must take a concerted effort to wind that one up. Something I'd be more than happy to do.

Mar 2, 2019 at 3:37 PM Post #3,552 of 6,452
wow, 15. I think the longest cable I've got is 10. Not a great one like this but super easy to coil. Must take a concerted effort to wind that one up. Something I'd be more than happy to do.
Indeed super easy to coil up, no 'memory' so coils sweet every time. It is soo soft and supple, and of course there's the sound.......................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back