Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Jan 18, 2016 at 10:34 PM Post #1,801 of 6,459
Waiting on a Therium and a Silvergarde!  Exciting. Can't wait to get them.

Same for me! Therium 8wire + Silvergarde for hifiman... Black Friday order, hoping to receive them soon! Been trying to not bomb Trevor with email asking for updates but the wait IS killing me and just shot him a note. Keeping my finger crossed....

Jan 21, 2016 at 9:08 PM Post #1,804 of 6,459

chris, please shoot me your email addy if possible in PM and I will check and reply. 

I am currently going through all pending emails right now. 

Jan 21, 2016 at 10:28 PM Post #1,805 of 6,459
Finally received my Therium cable for my FitEar MH335DW and OMG I'm blown away by the improvement in the sound!! It's as if I'm listening to a balanced cable, the sound is very clean, background is pitch dark, highs are much smoother and extended, and what surprises me is the improvement in bass. It's more pronounced and deep yet very tight and controlled.

A very very satisfied customer here! Thanks Trevor!!

Norman

Jan 21, 2016 at 10:38 PM Post #1,806 of 6,459
  Finally received my Therium cable for my FitEar MH335DW and OMG I'm blown away by the improvement in the sound!! It's as if I'm listening to a balanced cable, the sound is very clean, background is pitch dark, highs are much smoother and extended, and what surprises me is the improvement in bass. It's more pronounced and deep yet very tight and controlled.

A very very satisfied customer here! Thanks Trevor!!

Norman

Therium Rocks! I can't wait to get mine back, its being reterminated with diff end plug now.  Had the Ranko TRRS balanced, and now going back to TRS Eidolic. No longer am using LHLabs products. SO.... no more balanced. But wow, the Fidue A83's never sounded so good with the Therium.  Balanced or not, the cable is top grade!  Everything you are saying  about it is what i've experienced as well.
I bet you FitEar MH335DW are amazing. Enjoy the music!

-T

Jan 21, 2016 at 11:11 PM Post #1,807 of 6,459
  Therium Rocks! I can't wait to get mine back, its being reterminated with diff end plug now.  Had the Ranko TRRS balanced, and now going back to TRS Eidolic. No longer am using LHLabs products. SO.... no more balanced. But wow, the Fidue A83's never sounded so good with the Therium.  Balanced or not, the cable is top grade!  Everything you are saying  about it is what i've experienced as well.
I bet you FitEar MH335DW are amazing. Enjoy the music!

-T

Yes it sounds amazing! Hope you get yours back soon :) 

Jan 22, 2016 at 1:49 AM Post #1,808 of 6,459
I email him several times this week still not reply, does anyone know why?

Don't worry, Trevor is one of the best cable makers I ever dealt with. Been my third year buying from him and was never disappointed by the quality and attention to detail of all my Norse/norne products! Will post more photos once I received my Therium and SilverGarde...

Jan 22, 2016 at 2:23 AM Post #1,810 of 6,459
Don't worry, Trevor is one of the best cable makers I ever dealt with. Been my third year buying from him and was never disappointed by the quality and attention to detail of all my Norse/norne products! Will post more photos once I received my Therium and SilverGarde...

The Silvergarde is a fantastic cable. Trevor out did himself, when he made one for my HE1K.:)

Jan 23, 2016 at 10:55 PM Post #1,811 of 6,459
The Silvergarde is a fantastic cable. Trevor out did himself, when he made one for my HE1K.
smily_headphones1.gif

I've always loved norne cables. I ordered a pair of VibroLabs ARIA ciems and I'm already looking at custom iem cables.

off-topic : I must have stared at your sig for a good minute thinking : That's such a sweet collection ! Can't wait till I'm done with university to buy some more expensive gear.

Jan 24, 2016 at 3:33 AM Post #1,812 of 6,459
I've always loved norne cables. I ordered a pair of VibroLabs ARIA ciems and I'm already looking at custom iem cables.

off-topic : I must have stared at your sig for a good minute thinking : That's such a sweet collection ! Can't wait till I'm done with university to buy some more expensive gear.

Thank you I love my collection, but it took a bite out of my savings. The music helps me cope with my back pain. However. I have not listened as much as I like, because I am looking for a new job. Nobody wants to hire a sociologist lol. Please take care
Yours truly
Andrew Reddog Jones.

Jan 27, 2016 at 5:04 AM Post #1,813 of 6,459
Well my Silvergarde and Therium came yesterday.

The Silvergarde has made an instant impression. With my HEX all trace of grain that I was hearing in the upper mids and treble has gone - just like that. Clarity across the board.  I'm VERY happy with this improvement, and interested whether there will be further change with burn in.  Wonderful quality workmanship and top quality service from the man Trevor.  
beerchug.gif

Not spent as much time with the Therium yet - I'm back into an office job 5 days a week next week so they will come into their own then.

Jan 27, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #1,814 of 6,459
  Well my Silvergarde and Therium came yesterday.

The Silvergarde has made an instant impression. With my HEX all trace of grain that I was hearing in the upper mids and treble has gone - just like that. Clarity across the board.  I'm VERY happy with this improvement, and interested whether there will be further change with burn in.  Wonderful quality workmanship and top quality service from the man Trevor.  
beerchug.gif

Not spent as much time with the Therium yet - I'm back into an office job 5 days a week next week so they will come into their own then.

I'd like to see a pic of your new cable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back