Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Mar 12, 2016 at 10:25 AM Post #1,906 of 6,459

I just got this Norne Therium...and im lovin it...
first, is the build and looks of it, the quality of wire that was used is magnificent.

Mar 14, 2016 at 4:08 PM Post #1,908 of 6,459

I just got this Norne Therium...and im lovin it...
first, is the build and looks of it, the quality of wire that was used is magnificent.

VERY nice! I love the therium too! I got a 4core for my Fidue a83's with a custom order with TRRS balanced, yet cancelled my order of the LHlabs Geekwave xdf256...so I sent the cable back to Trevor to be reterminated with an eidolic Rhodium TRS silver carbon. I can't wait to get it back. That is a fantastic cable for sure. My A83's never sounded so good. 
I love how you got a splitter to match your DAP. excellent!

Mar 14, 2016 at 4:35 PM Post #1,909 of 6,459
I am absolutely loving my Therium 4 Wire with my Alclair RSM Quads, and in the next week or so I should have a pair of Alclair's new audiophile reference ciems in for review. It truly is one if not the best CIEM cable available!

Mar 15, 2016 at 3:30 AM Post #1,910 of 6,459
  VERY nice! I love the therium too! I got a 4core for my Fidue a83's with a custom order with TRRS balanced, yet cancelled my order of the LHlabs Geekwave xdf256...so I sent the cable back to Trevor to be reterminated with an eidolic Rhodium TRS silver carbon. I can't wait to get it back. That is a fantastic cable for sure. My A83's never sounded so good. 
I love how you got a splitter to match your DAP. excellent!

thanx man...goodluck and enjoy your new cable when it arrive

Mar 15, 2016 at 5:42 PM Post #1,913 of 6,459
  I've been waiting almost three months for my Draug order to come in. Is that normal for Norne?

Just ping him again via email with your order number and Trevor will sort it out. It's normal, but it will be worth the wait :wink:

Mar 15, 2016 at 8:31 PM Post #1,916 of 6,459
Yea wait times vary depending on when you ordered. In my past experiences it is always a longer wait if I ordered around Black Friday or anytime Trevor runs promotion offers. I also recall a longer wait when he transitioned from Norse to Norne.

Mar 16, 2016 at 1:50 AM Post #1,917 of 6,459
Yea wait times vary depending on when you ordered. In my past experiences it is always a longer wait if I ordered around Black Friday or anytime Trevor runs promotion offers. I also recall a longer wait when he transitioned from Norse to Norne.

kinda agree to this, 
but sometimes also it's not Norne's side, local courier also make some delays which happens to mine, Trevor delivered it as promised but my local courier made some mess - delay - promises and delayyyy.... 
dt880smile.png

Mar 16, 2016 at 3:32 AM Post #1,918 of 6,459

PM Sent.

FedEx tracking sent in email

PM sent, please shoot me your order # in PM

Email being sent for you right now. 

Will email you update Youth. 

Thanks to all for hanging in there,
Feel free to PM / email me if for some reason you do
not get a reply in a single business day.  Emails can get a day lag sometimes if I am doing a very long build run
and spend 18 hours in the workshop. 

If you feel like you have been waiting a while, odds are the tracking
is imminent.  But again please do not hesitate to shoot me an email for update. 

Mar 16, 2016 at 3:54 AM Post #1,920 of 6,459
Thanks Trevor! My Therium Cables arrived today. Can't wait to test it the first chance I get this weekend. I believe the wait will be worth it!

YW, thanks for being patient on the wait, look forward to your thoughts.

Black Friday is a big part of what caused a pile up on the cable highway, for sure.

Of course everyday I am working toward the goal of dropping lead time. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back