1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread

First

Back
118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127
129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138
Next

Last
  1. Denzelwng4
    12065651_10208688673351528_5936792280722683964_n.jpg

I just got this Norne Therium...and im lovin it...
    first, is the build and looks of it, the quality of wire that was used is magnificent.

2. sling5s

PM Sent.

3. bimmer100
    VERY nice! I love the therium too! I got a 4core for my Fidue a83's with a custom order with TRRS balanced, yet cancelled my order of the LHlabs Geekwave xdf256...so I sent the cable back to Trevor to be reterminated with an eidolic Rhodium TRS silver carbon. I can't wait to get it back. That is a fantastic cable for sure. My A83's never sounded so good. 
    I love how you got a splitter to match your DAP. excellent!

4. Wildcatsare1
    I am absolutely loving my Therium 4 Wire with my Alclair RSM Quads, and in the next week or so I should have a pair of Alclair's new audiophile reference ciems in for review. It truly is one if not the best CIEM cable available!

5. Denzelwng4
    thanx man...goodluck and enjoy your new cable when it arrive

6. pannomimi
    Thanks Trevor! My Therium Cables arrived today. Can't wait to test it the first chance I get this weekend. I believe the wait will be worth it!

7. Hyperbolic
    I've been waiting almost three months for my Draug order to come in. Is that normal for Norne?

8. EdmontonCanuck

Just ping him again via email with your order number and Trevor will sort it out. It's normal, but it will be worth the wait :wink:

9. GrdironTrenches

ive been waiting same time frame but not worried about it. the cable will come and i know ill be able to throw away the horrible stock hifiman cable

10. Youth
    Hopefully it's worth it :cool:

11. kkcc
    Yea wait times vary depending on when you ordered. In my past experiences it is always a longer wait if I ordered around Black Friday or anytime Trevor runs promotion offers. I also recall a longer wait when he transitioned from Norse to Norne.

12. Denzelwng4
    kinda agree to this, 
    but sometimes also it's not Norne's side, local courier also make some delays which happens to mine, Trevor delivered it as promised but my local courier made some mess - delay - promises and delayyyy.... [​IMG]

13. TigzStudio
    FedEx tracking sent in email

PM sent, please shoot me your order # in PM

Email being sent for you right now. 

Will email you update Youth. 

Thanks to all for hanging in there,
    Feel free to PM / email me if for some reason you do
    not get a reply in a single business day.  Emails can get a day lag sometimes if I am doing a very long build run
    and spend 18 hours in the workshop. 

If you feel like you have been waiting a while, odds are the tracking
    is imminent.  But again please do not hesitate to shoot me an email for update. 

14. pannomimi

I ordered mine during black Friday and they arrived yesterday. So I guess its normal since the orders are quite huge

15. TigzStudio
    YW, thanks for being patient on the wait, look forward to your thoughts.

Black Friday is a big part of what caused a pile up on the cable highway, for sure.

Of course everyday I am working toward the goal of dropping lead time. 

First

Back
118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127
129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138
Next

Last