Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II
Mar 31, 2014 at 9:24 PM Post #2,446 of 4,655
People always say that men are worse at multitasking :D

or we are just to stupid to do it right.. :D
when i hear what one of my wifes ladyfriends does to her poor man...unforgivable...and when i see the happy face of that dude..me knowing what she is doing when he is working and she goes 'training'..it just irritates me!..
and i dont understand..women dont find it strange when a women does it.(they talk about it with her friends very jokingly!) .but when a woman finds out about her man..all hell breaks loose...

Mar 31, 2014 at 9:36 PM Post #2,447 of 4,655
I feel like your life should be written in an autobiography. Probably would be an interesting read! :)

am portuguese...when i was younger (16-20) it was normal to have a serious girlfriend and two or more girls on the side for fun... i never understood that myself...as i was born in the netherlands..but hey..i went with the flow... u have to integrate with the locals right?

so it was not so weird what i did..and not worthy to write about...when u have a certain position women tend to be curious about u....and if ur a nice guy and not looking like a gremlin and give them the attention they want..its no science...every man can do it..maintaining it is the hardest part...am older and wiser now..so wont do it again..
.i cant anyway....as i have a 11year old human lie detector at home now..she has that 'gift' of her dad.knowing when people lie (in person) .but she does keep our secret of how much my new rig costs...it has cost me a ipad 3..but its worth it :wink:

Mar 31, 2014 at 9:42 PM Post #2,448 of 4,655
Don't worry. You're not missing out on anything not getting an iPad 3. Good choice. Headphones vs tablet(that is very limited in functionality, unlike a windows tablet, or android tablet... All my opinion tho. That means that someguydude shouldn't really feel the need to comment. We've already been there, and argued about it. :) ).

Mar 31, 2014 at 10:03 PM Post #2,449 of 4,655
:beerchug:
Don't worry. You're not missing out on anything not getting an iPad 3. Good choice. Headphones vs tablet(that is very limited in functionality, unlike a windows tablet, or android tablet... All my opinion tho. That means that someguydude shouldn't really feel the need to comment. We've already been there, and argued about it. :) ).
:beerchug:

Mar 31, 2014 at 10:16 PM Post #2,450 of 4,655
When I have the money I will have girlfriends, guns, shoes, speakers, headphones, cars, cameras, recording equipment, a home theater...all the expensive hobbies.

Mar 31, 2014 at 10:29 PM Post #2,452 of 4,655
My old co-worker always used earbuds. He kept breaking them and borrowed my spare DJ headphones. He tried my MDR V-700, HDJ 1000, and ATH PRO700. Said they were too overpowering. Then I brought out the studio phones. Said my Shure 440 and MDR V6 were weak. He went back to his ear buds.

Mar 31, 2014 at 10:30 PM Post #2,453 of 4,655
  My old co-worker always used earbuds. He kept breaking them and borrowed my spare DJ headphones. He tried my MDR V-700, HDJ 1000, and ATH PRO700. Said they were too overpowering. Then I brought out the studio phones. Said my Shure 440 and MDR V6 were weak. He went back to his ear buds.

That's quite an interesting opinion to say the least. 
confused.gif

Mar 31, 2014 at 10:30 PM Post #2,454 of 4,655

what does he mean by overpowering or weak?

Mar 31, 2014 at 10:57 PM Post #2,455 of 4,655
When I have the money I will have girlfriends, guns, shoes, speakers, headphones, cars, cameras, recording equipment, a home theater...all the expensive hobbies.

lol at the plural
tongue.gif

Mar 31, 2014 at 11:16 PM Post #2,456 of 4,655
If we are considering headphones an expensive hobby, then be glad that's the most expensive hobby you have 0_o haha

Seriously though...

Paintballing and headphones have consumed a rather large chunk of change. I should really start saving for the future..

Or some SR-009's ;D

Deep pockets is an extreme problem for a 16yo audiophile like me!

Let me guess...mother, wife, daughter? Maybe a sister or female cousin somewhere?

Get a job ya bum! ;P

But really, make some cash, save up, and spoil yourself. What's the point of having cash if you won't enjoy it?

Also, I convinced my friend to ditch his Beats IEM's for a pair of Shure SE215. It's a start! :D

Mar 31, 2014 at 11:24 PM Post #2,457 of 4,655
Oops double comment. Let's discuss more relevant things!

How do you think your current SO, family, friends, coworkers, bosses, colleagues, would react if they found out about the hobby and you let them try on your cans? It's relevant conversation, and I'm trying to post something meaningful in place of my double post.

Apr 1, 2014 at 3:09 AM Post #2,459 of 4,655
  Good god you are an arrogant kid. You must be a lot of fun at parties. 

I'm sure a lot of people think that way, atleast, the not "mainstream" people. They just don't say it. I also can't stand these people, but that doesn't make me arrogant, since I will never feel 'better' or 'more' than anyone else, all humans are equal, except for pigs like Bin Laden and stuff, but I don't count those people human.
This is getting way too off-topic

Apr 1, 2014 at 3:11 AM Post #2,460 of 4,655

This is a genuine, not snarky or snippy, friendly bit of advice: Just because it's in your mind doesn't mean it should come out of your mouth.

Got to second this, good advice! It can save a lot of trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back