Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II
Mar 31, 2014 at 8:37 PM Post #2,432 of 4,655
Oops. Sorry haha.

Don't worry, it's 50% my fault 
biggrin.gif

Mar 31, 2014 at 8:55 PM Post #2,436 of 4,655
Could be worse. You could be into DSLR + lenses; or motorcycles; or, heaven forbid, cars.
cars??? OH YEAH...that will hack into u financially when u really start playing with those the good way :wink:
...BUT..the numero uno in costing money is always and always will be ur wife/girlfriend, incl. ur ex and mistress (and gay boyfriend if u have one) and ur kids..those are by far the most expenive hobby u can ever have..EVER.. :D

Mar 31, 2014 at 8:56 PM Post #2,437 of 4,655
cars??? OH YEAH...that will hack into u financially when u really start playing with those the good way
wink.gif

...BUT..the numero uno in costing money is always and always will be ur wife/girlfriend, incl. ur ex and mistress (and gay boyfriend if u have one) and ur kids..those are by far the most expenive hobby u can ever have..EVER..
biggrin.gif

That's not really a hobby anymore, it's more a lifetime commitment, but with the best rewards if it goes well 
biggrin.gif

Mar 31, 2014 at 8:58 PM Post #2,438 of 4,655
Right, I'm PMing you as we're going wayyyyyy off topic now.
[rule]Back on-topic now:

Friend: "How many headphones will you own once [the TDS-5/5M, Pickering OA-7 and Fender vintage headphones] come? Five?"
Me: "Hmm...one, two...*counts headphones*...seven..."
Friend: "Why do you even need that much?"
Me: "Oh, that's right; it was nine including the Sportapro."

Friend: "You're insane. Absolutely insane."
Me: "I know."

its lways better to have 9 headphones then 9 girlfriends/cars/motorcycles/surfboards/ dslr cameras/luxury watches/ did i mention the girlfriends already? :D

Mar 31, 2014 at 9:02 PM Post #2,439 of 4,655
its lways better to have 9 headphones then 9 girlfriends/cars/motorcycles/surfboards/ dslr cameras/luxury watches/ did i mention the girlfriends already?
biggrin.gif

Man, nine girlfriends. I'd kill myself if I had to manage so many complicated relationships at once as one is bad enough for me 
tongue.gif

Mar 31, 2014 at 9:02 PM Post #2,440 of 4,655
That's not really a hobby anymore, it's more a lifetime commitment, but with the best rewards if it goes well :D

yep it is....if u do it right u get the right stuff back also.

.just like ur audio hobby, if u invest wisely (and have deep enough pockets i have to agree) u get so much more back also as i found out myself since few months or so. what i hear now is unbelievable...i took a HUGE risk..but until now i am the happiest man in audio owning history...at least i feel like it :D

@bucketinabucket trust me even managing 3 women' (including wife ofcourse) will almost make u insane...dont ask me how i know :veryevil:

Mar 31, 2014 at 9:07 PM Post #2,441 of 4,655
yep it is....if u do it right u get the right stuff back also.

.just like ur audio hobby, if u invest wisely (and have deep enough pockets i have to agree) u get so much more back also as i found out myself since few months or so. what i hear now is unbelievable...i took a HUGE risk..but until now i am the happiest man in audio owning history...at least i feel like it
biggrin.gif

@bucketinabucket trust me even managing 3 women' (including wife ofcourse) will almost make u insane...dont ask me how i know
very_evil_smiley.gif

Deep pockets is an extreme problem for a 16yo audiophile like me!

Let me guess...mother, wife, daughter? Maybe a sister or female cousin somewhere?

Mar 31, 2014 at 9:15 PM Post #2,442 of 4,655
Deep pockets is an extreme problem for a 16yo audiophile like me!

Let me guess...mother, wife, daughter? Maybe a sister or female cousin somewhere?

nope..but sssstttt
back in the days i travelled a lot for work and had two 'girlfriends' in other countries (where i went more often for work)....and had my wife Ofcourse...no sisters and my daughter was not born yet..those were the days!!

damn...i had to lie for a living almost.. and taking those women out..and keeping them happy, satisfied and not suspicious...so hard work!! hehehehee

at a certain moment the three found out about each other almost same time..oopsie..yep....i got careless to much at a certain moment... my bad...oh well...my wallet (and my poor head) was happy they did in the end..but i got 2 enemies on this world :xf_eek:

Mar 31, 2014 at 9:17 PM Post #2,443 of 4,655
nope..but sssstttt
back in the days i travelled a lot for work and had two 'girlfriends' in other countries (where i went more often for work)....and had my wife Ofcourse...no sisters and my daughter was not born yet..those were the days!!

damn...i had to lie for a living almost.. and taking those women out..and keeping them happy, satisfied and not suspicious...so hard work!! hehehehee

at a certain moment the three found out about each other almost same time..oopsie..yep....i got careless to much at a certain moment... my bad...oh well...my wallet (and my poor head) was happy they did in the end..but i got two enemies on this world
redface.gif

People always say that men are worse at multitasking 
biggrin.gif

Mar 31, 2014 at 9:19 PM Post #2,444 of 4,655
nope..but sssstttt

at a certain moment the three found out about each other almost same time..oopsie..yep....i got careless to much at a certain moment... my bad...oh well...my wallet (and my poor head) was happy they did in the end..but i got 2 enemies on this world :xf_eek:
I feel like your life should be written in an autobiography. Probably would be an interesting read! :)

Mar 31, 2014 at 9:23 PM Post #2,445 of 4,655
nope..but sssstttt

What commercial is that?? "Most interesting man alive". Jose Cuervo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back