Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II
Jun 10, 2014 at 1:52 AM Post #3,436 of 4,655
  Ladies and gentlemen, here we have a poor fellow who not only spent all his money, but also sold his wallet to buy headphones. 
biggrin.gif

I resemble that remark
beerchug.gif

Jun 10, 2014 at 4:03 AM Post #3,438 of 4,655
That's pretty extreme.. :D

Don't get cheated guys xD he don't have a wallet because the wallet wasn't enough to store his money so he put it in a bank + it's more safety and he can easily click "Purchase" or "Order Now" whenever he visit Head-Fi :D

Jun 10, 2014 at 4:04 AM Post #3,439 of 4,655
Don't get cheated guys xD he don't have a wallet because the wallet wasn't enough to store his money so he put it in a bank + it's more safety and he can easily click "Purchase" or "Order Now" whenever he visit Head-Fi
biggrin.gif

Indeed, paypal is worse than any wallet. It allows you to purchase headphones from the safety of your own room! Perfect for lazy people like me!

Jun 10, 2014 at 5:03 AM Post #3,441 of 4,655
  Indeed, paypal is worse than any wallet. It allows you to purchase headphones from the safety of your own room! Perfect for lazy people like me!

Tell me about it. On a Sunday morning (India time) I was lazing around reading Head-fi and an interesting discussion on Head-fi happened on the HE-4. Within 30 seconds, I ordered what turned out to be the last in stock at Headamp at that time for a fantastic price.

Jun 10, 2014 at 5:56 AM Post #3,442 of 4,655
Don't get cheated guys xD he don't have a wallet because the wallet wasn't enough to store his money so he put it in a bank + it's more safety and he can easily click "Purchase" or "Order Now" whenever he visit Head-Fi
biggrin.gif

This have got to be the worse invention, makes it easier to have your money sucked away by the blackhole.. 
frown.gif

Jun 10, 2014 at 6:07 AM Post #3,443 of 4,655
I have to admit joining head-fi was a bad idea. During the one year I've been a member, I have spent roughly 1700€ on headphones and related accessory. It all began when I was wondering how good a 200€ headphone would sound and someone told me about this site...
And now I'm craving after Fostex TH900. Such is life.

Jun 10, 2014 at 6:12 AM Post #3,444 of 4,655
I have to admit joining head-fi was a bad idea. During the one year I've been a member, I have spent roughly 1700€ on headphones and related accessory. It all began when I was wondering how good a 200€ headphone would sound and someone told me about this site...

You got off lightly 
beerchug.gif

Jun 10, 2014 at 6:29 AM Post #3,445 of 4,655

Craving should be fleeting on Head-fi...owning one (swiftly) is the logical conclusion...now go get yourself one...we love the company 
biggrin.gif

Jun 10, 2014 at 6:32 AM Post #3,446 of 4,655

And after you buy the 900, don't forget the amp...I highly recommend the EC Zana Deux 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 10, 2014 at 6:49 AM Post #3,447 of 4,655
Craving should be fleeting on Head-fi...owning one (swiftly) is the logical conclusion...now go get yourself one...we love the company :D

For the time being I'm stuck living with a student budget, so no big purchases in the near future. Besides, fiancee wants to travel and I need a proper hometheater before the 900's.
Maybe next year? :D

Jun 10, 2014 at 6:50 AM Post #3,448 of 4,655

You shouldn't have mentioned it! Now people are going to torture you by persuading something better or an upgrade! 
  Craving should be fleeting on Head-fi...owning one (swiftly) is the logical conclusion...now go get yourself one...we love the company 
biggrin.gif

And after you buy the 900, don't forget the amp...I highly recommend the EC Zana Deux 
very_evil_smiley.gif

...Ouch dammit, sorry bro, I was late 
size]

Jun 11, 2014 at 5:39 AM Post #3,450 of 4,655
I have no wallet. Headphone stores and audio stores hold them for me. They also have my credit cards, debit cards, and bank account details.

Just in case anyone asks how do i survive living, those stores send me food every few days. Like, a pack of ramen a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back