1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!

First

Back
739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748
750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759
Next

Last
  1. SashimiWu

Me neither.  I ordered another Noble cable (clear) to see if it would fix the issue but its not in yet.  I will try to email them regarding my issue.  Thanks for your input.

2. Malevolent

Yes. My right connector was already loose to begin with. Using the stock Noble cables, it's not as tight or as secure as the connection on the left monitor. However, with my Toxic Cables Black Widow, the K10 will literally slip right off if you shake it a little. Thankfully, switching to other aftermarket cables confirms that whilst the right socket itself is loose, the paired connections are not as awful as with the combination of the Black Widow and the right monitor. I'm going to have to buy a different cable now, seeing that I have zero confidence in using the K10 like I would my other CIEMs when paired with the Black Widow.

3. SashimiWu

Sadly this happens with both Noble and aftermarket cables for myself as well so I'm leaning more towards the issue in the connection housing.  Let me know if you find a cable that works better.

4. voyage
    Why Wizard didn't use MCXX socket on K10? 

5. Cagin
    or Linum T2 [​IMG]

Sorensiim likes this.
  6. Watagump
    My TF10 are also slightly loose with my Fiio RC UE2 cable, I could shake the left one and have it fall off, but its not so loose it comes off regularly.

7. vhsownsbeta
    giphy.gif

8. kalrykh
    I give it about 5 removal/insertion cycles before you start noticing that it takes considerably less and less effort each time you do it.  My 4C's are already at the point where it takes very little force to remove or reinsert.

9. kalrykh
    If you're cable swapping, you're the reason it's loose :p  Just sayin.

10. kalrykh
    Oh, and happy late birthday to the old fart with the jokes.

I was going to steal a pic of a birthday cake and stick it in here, but there's no way I could find one with that many candles :p

11. Watagump

I hate you. [​IMG]

12. krismusic Contributor
    Yo! Watagump. Very Happy (belated) Birthday man. :)

13. Watagump

Thanks, I cant believe I am 25.

for the 26th year in a row.

14. drgajet
    Wait..............so that makes you....................29?

15. krismusic Contributor
    Lookin' good. On the Internet at least!
    Now that the main instigator of Jokegate has admitted an error of judgment, could you now resume your thing?

First

Back
739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748
750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759
Next

Last