1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!

First

Back
738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747
749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758
Next

Last
  1. Dexter Morgan

As others have said, it takes guts and character to apologize. My hat's off to you. I don't care what anybody says, you're okay in my book.

Also, it takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. Jack Handey anyone?

2. fnkcow
    Already did mate. Like I said I already have 2 other Bluetooth dongles and another Bluetooth headset for at least 3 months and only the BTS has this issue.

3. doublea71
    Maybe I'll start posting weekly public apologies...[​IMG]

Cagin likes this.
  4. krismusic Contributor
    :)

5. realfoxtrot
    BTS is nice option, but my 80% time sorce for now is Vivo Xshot which is sounds much better than much of the phones on the market and even better than AK-100,120 and other DAP's of similair level. I doubt BTS will give me this level of SQ. Moreover there plenty of dedicated  DAC + Amp smartphones already on market and some even better will come soon.
    So the MIC+Remote on cable is still actual and become more with some time (portable DAP's era will face it's end soon I assume).

Also want to show my prference in connector types. Think 100-135 degree  angled (perfect for inpocket use) minijack with thin part above the contacts letting pull it to the phone which is covered by case
    PerfectConnector1.jpg

6. dulty

Oh my. Things are about to get interesting [​IMG]

7. Watagump

Please do, but make sure you don't copy and paste them or it will be unoriginal and unfunny, it was also taint the thread and make you look like a hipster doofus.

8. mscott58
    Nicely played. Is that your joke of the day? [​IMG]

9. Watagump

[​IMG]

10. SashimiWu
    Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone else had a problem with the cable at the connectors coming loose?  It detached from the cable when I was taking it out out of my ears on my commute and thus dropped on the pavement.  Slight blemish but nothing to fret about.  More worried about the cable connection.

Thanks,

Ed

11. Watagump

I assume you mean the BTS?

12. SashimiWu
    Nope just the 2-pin connection on my actual K10.  Sorry my initial post wasn't very clear I just realized.

13. SDBiotek

I have never had that problem with mine, but I am always careful to never pull on the cables when I remove the k10s from my ears.

14. SashimiWu

Does your 2-pin connection show any of the pins at all (meaning its not all the way in) ?  I have to constantly keep pushing them back in so I think the connection may be loose even without the extra motion of taking them out of my ears.

I am also careful when taking out of K10's.  Does Noble do repairs for this?

15. SDBiotek
    No, the pins are fully inserted into the ciems. It would be best to contact Noble support for help. I'm not sure if the issue is with your ciems, or the cable itself. I have a different cable from a third-party company, though, where the pins do not fully go into the sockets, but the fit still feels secure.

First

Back
738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747
749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758
Next

Last