1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!

First

Back
741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750
752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761
Next

Last
  1. doublea71

That is much better, Gump, but everybody knows that a hipster doofus never copies others unless it's having a moustache from the 19th century, wearing skinny jeans, living in Williamsburg, etc...

2. kalrykh
    welp, that deserves a giant What

3. dulty

Holy transparent K10 Batman, those look awesome! Good choice man! [​IMG]

4. fiascogarcia
    Those are so cool, almost the most extreme design by no design!  I likey!

5. doublea71
    I like these, and I agree with the comment that the lack of cosmetic touches is quite unique for a K10 - they have a very surgical look to them.

6. sfoclt
    I was considering an all-clear design for mine as well.

7. krismusic Contributor

Thanks guys. They are rather more transparent than I intended. I'm not really a bling kind of guy so I was going for understated. Should have known. Noble don't really do understated. They look like they mean business don't they?! Here hoping that they sound it too. :)

8. krismusic Contributor
    I thought clear might look a bit "medical". I think the outline Noble logo works well.

9. krismusic Contributor
    Wouldn't just opening out the pins a tiny bit solve this problem?

10. SashimiWu

It does for a while but it only lasts for a few weeks again before they get really loose.

11. sfoclt

Ha, I also had the same thought.  Yours looked tinted though (are they clear or smoke grey?). 

12. krismusic Contributor
    Light smoke.

13. dulty
    The shells look flawless, much more apparent than with other designs.
    The dark smoke is perhaps too dark, I wish there was a middle choice [​IMG]

14. krismusic Contributor
    That was exactly my dilemma. Light too light dark too dark. I PM'd Brannan asking if it was possible to come up with a mid smoke. He said that it would be rather unpredictable. I decided to go with what Noble are happy with.

15. DuxR

Are those the ones posted by Noble here? I was actually thinking about having that design done as a reprint when I order mine!

First

Back
741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750
752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761
Next

Last