Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 29, 2015 at 4:11 PM Post #11,266 of 35,957
Guys, I just got my impressions done.  Tell me what you think of them, are they ok?  The audiologist didn't have a bite block after they told me they did, but none the less has something approx. 1" for me to bite on.  My concern is that he didn't fill the helix completely with goo when he did it.

front view:

bottom view:

canal view:

canal view:

May 29, 2015 at 4:13 PM Post #11,267 of 35,957

Got  my K10's today. Early impressions are really positive. 

Are those the ones posted by Noble here? I was actually thinking about having that design done as a reprint when I order mine!

No, however, I did request something "Interstellar" for a design. I like them a lot.

May 29, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #11,268 of 35,957
Guys, I just got my impressions done.  Tell me what you think of them, are they ok?  The audiologist didn't have a bite block after they told me they did, but none the less has something approx. 1" for me to bite on.  My concern is that he didn't fill the helix completely with goo when he did it.

I would email Noble and ask them.

May 29, 2015 at 4:41 PM Post #11,269 of 35,957
I would email Noble and ask them.

I ended up having my impressions taken 3 times. First time Brannan didn't get them deep enough. Second time the local audiologist got them deep enough, but didn't fill the outside of my ear enough. Third time (like Goldilocks) was just right! 

May 29, 2015 at 4:42 PM Post #11,270 of 35,957
I am pleased to say Brannan nailed them the first time. Long drive to Cali from Wisconsin for repeats!

May 29, 2015 at 4:46 PM Post #11,271 of 35,957
Luckily they spotted the impression errors long before my shells were actually in production. That's one of the (only?) benefits of the waiting period. I didn't end up losing any time due to the impression issues. 

May 29, 2015 at 5:07 PM Post #11,272 of 35,957
  I ended up having my impressions taken 3 times. First time Brannan didn't get them deep enough. Second time the local audiologist got them deep enough, but didn't fill the outside of my ear enough. Third time (like Goldilocks) was just right! 

I think mine were not filled on the outside enough.

May 29, 2015 at 5:11 PM Post #11,273 of 35,957
Just got back from a sit down with Brannan at T.H.E Show. We have 2 major issues that needs fixing ASAP.

1: He has never seen an episode of Breaking Bad, of course I got a I like your shirt from some random couple, I was wearing my BB shirt.
2: He likes Sushi, it better have been good, I bought him lunch, since its like meeting a rock star.

I also used my Ninja skills and went in the back way, saved the $15.
wink_face.gif
So in closing, I got to meet Brannan and you didn't, be jealous.
beerchug.gif

May 29, 2015 at 5:12 PM Post #11,274 of 35,957

I think mine were not filled on the outside enough.

Unfortunately I'd tend to agree. The impression on the right in the first photo looks like they didn't fill it enough. That's what my second set looked like. Best to check with the pros of course! Cheers 

May 29, 2015 at 5:13 PM Post #11,275 of 35,957

I had my new impressions done on Wednesday. She did do them 3 times also, 2 in one ear, one in the other. She did a redo on my first set also, no bite block has been used either time.

May 29, 2015 at 5:47 PM Post #11,276 of 35,957
  Just got back from a sit down with Brannan at T.H.E Show. We have 2 major issues that needs fixing ASAP.

1: He has never seen an episode of Breaking Bad, of course I got a I like your shirt from some random couple, I was wearing my BB shirt.
2: He likes Sushi, it better have been good, I bought him lunch, since its like meeting a rock star.

I also used my Ninja skills and went in the back way, saved the $15.
wink_face.gif
So in closing, I got to meet Brannan and you didn't, be jealous.
beerchug.gif

Except I DID and I have proof, where's yours?? /s 

You nailed it, meeting Brannan is like meeting a rock star, and he's tall. I think I'm just short 
tongue_smile.gif

BTW what BB shirt were you wearing? 

May 29, 2015 at 5:59 PM Post #11,277 of 35,957
  Except I DID and I have proof, where's yours?? /s 

You nailed it, meeting Brannan is like meeting a rock star, and he's tall. I think I'm just short 
tongue_smile.gif

BTW what BB shirt were you wearing? 

He is slightly taller than me.

My bday cake from last year, I think I posted pics before.

May 29, 2015 at 6:34 PM Post #11,279 of 35,957
  So when do you have to go to court for the temporary restraining order Brannan took out?

Pfft, I saved him from boredom. One of the parking dudes said today would be the most crowded, I think he must be smoking crack. Sundays are usually the biggest days for these type of events. Is it wrong I didn't even listen to anything while I was at the show?
biggrin.gif
As others have said, I was very surprised to see how small the universals are. The camera really does add 10 pounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back