Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 20, 2015 at 4:04 AM Post #10,967 of 36,040

That would have take too much space within the housing to accomplsh that. 

I know, it makes total sense as to why.... just saying if it where possible it might have inspired more takers. The 3C being a budget model, doesn't seem like its target market would have extra to shell out. The 4C is already fairly neutral so the Switch isn't all that huge of a contrast as far as sound. The 5C is extremely different from the Switch which is why I think it makes a perfect contrast... but it seems not as many people gravitate towards the 5C for whatever reason. 8C and K10 both being popular and warmish, and with higher prices, their customers might see Switch as a worthy addition, and they might be more likely to afford it too. 

Then again maybe not, as people might not want to have a switch on their exquisite faceplayes. Who knows. 

Thank you, Japan, for the hospitality and outstanding reception this past weekend!​
 ​
Now back to our regular scheduled programming...​
 ​
 ​

​

Stunning!

May 20, 2015 at 4:18 AM Post #10,968 of 36,040
Btw, thought I'd share - currently using the BTS to drive an AKG K812 of all things, and it does the job quite nicely. I admit it looks ridiculous, this big headphone with a tiny little BTS on the end of the aftermarket cable (which costs many times what the BTS does). But I can't argue with what I'm hearing:

I've gotta try some Noble IEMs next, but so far impressed!

May 20, 2015 at 9:27 AM Post #10,970 of 36,040
Joke of the day.

A snail was walking down an alley in New York when he was mugged by a gang of turtles. A police detective came to investigate and asked the snail if he could explain what happened.
The snail looked at the detective with a confused look on his face and replied I don't know, it all happened so fast

May 20, 2015 at 9:53 AM Post #10,971 of 36,040
Joke of the day.

A snail was walking down an alley in New York when he was mugged by a gang of turtles. A police detective came to investigate and asked the snail if he could explain what happened.
The snail looked at the detective with a confused look on his face and replied I don't know, it all happened so fast

Tortoise surely?

May 20, 2015 at 10:57 AM Post #10,975 of 36,040

Thank you, Japan, for the hospitality and outstanding reception this past weekend!​
 ​
Now back to our regular scheduled programming...​

​

Guys, those are stunning! Really! If the reds are a bit more orange-y, I think it could be a Wizards design that I'd get.

Joke of the day.

Yeah, I know those guys.

May 20, 2015 at 11:13 AM Post #10,977 of 36,040
May 20, 2015 at 11:31 AM Post #10,978 of 36,040
  Joke of the day.

Best one yet buddy. Thanks 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

• yapp
Back