Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 24, 2015 at 11:25 AM Post #9,197 of 36,116
Watagump just tell them it's royal. Show them the noble sticker to prove it.

Coming to America scene anyone.

Hmm, you're right. We do need some Noble dollars.

How about it, eh, guys? 
wink.gif

Mar 24, 2015 at 2:11 PM Post #9,198 of 36,116

Hmm, you're right. We do need some Noble dollars.

How about it, eh, guys? 
wink.gif

I wish they'd take bitcoin, safe, secure, immediate, no chargebacks, etc.  Much more secure than leaving your credit card on some companies server everytime you want to buy something, insane that we go to restaurants and give the waiter everything they need to steal our bank account in order to pay, same for drive thru or ANY store.  Think of all the websites you've ever bought something on, they have your info, albeit probably encrypted but none the less it's out there floating around.  The security is stupid for credit/debit cards, with bitcoin they got nothing.  It's no wonder that millions of cards get stolen every year.  With bitcoin, thieves couldn't steal anything even if they wanted to, they have no information.  Using bitcoin then going back to the traditional money system is like having a faster than lightspeed transportation, then going back to a regular car.

Ever been charged back against illegitimately on paypal? I have, sucks and almost nothing you can do.  Can't happen with bitcoin, and best of all no fees or absolutely miniscule fees.

Mar 24, 2015 at 2:29 PM Post #9,199 of 36,116

I wish they'd take bitcoin, safe, secure, immediate, no chargebacks, etc.  Much more secure than leaving your credit card on some companies server everytime you want to buy something, insane that we go to restaurants and give the waiter everything they need to steal our bank account in order to pay, same for drive thru or ANY store.  Think of all the websites you've ever bought something on, they have your info, albeit probably encrypted but none the less it's out there floating around.  The security is stupid for credit/debit cards, with bitcoin they got nothing.  It's no wonder that millions of cards get stolen every year.  With bitcoin, thieves couldn't steal anything even if they wanted to, they have no information.  Using bitcoin then going back to the traditional money system is like having a faster than lightspeed transportation, then going back to a regular car.

Ever been charged back against illegitimately on paypal? I have, sucks and almost nothing you can do.  Can't happen with bitcoin, and best of all no fees or absolutely miniscule fees.

First of all, we do not store any credit card information. Second, to the best of my knowledge Bitcoin is not perfectly secure as I remember reading about at least one case in which millions of dollars in BC was stolen. While this may have had more to do with exchange or bank and not BC itself, due to the anonymous nature of the currency there is still no recourse for those who lost out.

Mar 24, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #9,200 of 36,116

First of all, we do not store any credit card information. Second, to the best of my knowledge Bitcoin is not perfectly secure as I remember reading about at least one case in which millions of dollars in BC was stolen. While this may have had more to do with exchange or bank and not BC itself, due to the anonymous nature of the currency there is still no recourse for those who lost out.

Any thefts you read about were because people left their BTC on insecure platforms, as you mentioned.  The technology itself is the most rock solid secure method of payment in existence.  No matter how secure a technology, there will always be idiots that use passwords like JohnsmithXX(birthday) or PasswordX, bitcoin is secure as you can get.  It's tough but if you leave your wallet in a place where thieves are known to try to steal it then complain that it got stolen, its your own fault.  Bitcoin gives the user, for the first time, the ability to truly control their money.  I can take my btc, generate an address that has never even been online, send them to this completey secure hard copy laminated paper address and store them in my 1000lb safe.  Good luck to any thieves.

Mar 24, 2015 at 3:02 PM Post #9,201 of 36,116
Any thefts you read about were because people left their BTC on insecure platforms, as you mentioned.  The technology itself is the most rock solid secure method of payment in existence.  No matter how secure a technology, there will always be idiots that use passwords like JohnsmithXX(birthday) or PasswordX, bitcoin is secure as you can get.  It's tough but if you leave your wallet in a place where thieves are known to try to steal it then complain that it got stolen, its your own fault.  Bitcoin gives the user, for the first time, the ability to truly control their money.  I can take my btc, generate an address that has never even been online, send them to this completey secure hard copy laminated paper address and store them in my 1000lb safe.  Good luck to any thieves.

P A Y P A L

Mar 24, 2015 at 3:02 PM Post #9,202 of 36,116

Well thanks for considering it, would be very convenient for me.  I'm sure 10 years from now you will be taking it or it will be used in the background and you will be taking it but be unaware you are using it.

Mar 24, 2015 at 3:04 PM Post #9,203 of 36,116
P A Y P A L

Paypal introduces a third party arbitrator into the mix, thus fees, they can decide not to allow your transaction, etc.  For example, they don't allow guns or any gun parts, ammo, etc.  if something goes wrong you are at their mercy.  With bitcoin you are you're own master, no one can stop you from sending any amount of money to anyone instantly for anything you might want to buy and there are no fees.

Mar 24, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #9,205 of 36,116
I owned my business for 33 years taking all major credit cards and sold spare parts on Ebay taking PayPal for the last 5 years. Out of the 10s of thousands of transactions, maybe 1% tried to scam and steal from me and of those only 10% were sucessful.  Credit card companies and PayPal do consider both sides, with the edge going to the consumer. However, with the correct documentation we prevailed too.

Mar 24, 2015 at 9:38 PM Post #9,207 of 36,116
OFFICIAL NOBLE AUDIO ANNOUNCEMENT
 ​
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, it's that time again...​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

​
We are proud to reveal the latest edition to the Noble product portfolio, the Noble Bluetooth System (BTS).​
 ​
The Noble Bluetooth System (BTS) is our approach to wireless with an emphasis on retaining the benefits of in-ear monitors that many enjoy. Instead of creating a single wireless IEM with built-in componentry, the BTS is a modular solution that instantly enables our entire product line without the shortcomings one might expect from a small wireless device developed for this category.
 ​
The Noble BTS comes with a 15.5" industry standard two-pin detachable cable, enabling the BTS to be conveniently worn like a pendant down one's front or back. The BTS is ideal for use at the gym, travel, and other activities where mobility is paramount. 
 ​
The BTS is priced at $99 and for more information, please see the BTS product page here.​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

​
 ​
The Noble One is the first of a series of special projects from Noble being disclosed to the public and serves as a case study within the field of studio monitors. A challenge poised by our colleagues using Noble IEMs within the professional recording industry, Dr. John set out to design a monitor that not only sounds exceptional, but is also as versatile in its use as it is in practice.​
 ​
More information regarding Noble One will be provided via a dedicated project page later this week.​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Noble Audio Lookbook
 ​
In addition to expanding the Noble brand, we have also focused on ways to further enhance the Noble customer experience. By popular demand, we will be debuting a digital lookbook on our website later this week. Here, customers will be able to view and sort through hundreds of previous Noble CIEM designs (“looks”) on the fly to aid in the design process.​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Thank You
 ​
Last, we would like to thank everyone here on the forums, as well as team CANJAM, for the continued support.​
 ​
We are looking forward to a fantastic 2015!​

Mar 24, 2015 at 10:02 PM Post #9,208 of 36,116
wow.  the BTS has my interest.  i think its wonderful you guys made it have the standard 2 pin connection, so it plays well with others too (i assume!).  i wonder if the bluetooth will add its own flavor to the sound.  since cables do make a little difference in signature.

either way, exciting project!

Mar 24, 2015 at 10:34 PM Post #9,210 of 36,116
But doesn't the BTS mean that you have to keep on attaching and detaching your IEM's 2-pin to it every time you want to use it? Or dedicate one IEM to its use?

In my view the Creative Tech e5 is a better solution though it is a bit bulky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back