Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 23, 2015 at 2:09 PM Post #9,169 of 36,135
Mar 23, 2015 at 2:52 PM Post #9,172 of 36,135
Quote:

Ironically, the guy lost an ear...

I, sir, am an idiot.

Now Dex, don't be so hard on yourself...anyone coulda made the same mistake..lighten up and let go of the anger mentally.....no need to be sharp with yourself.

beerchug.gif

Mar 23, 2015 at 5:20 PM Post #9,176 of 36,135
Yep, we generally frown upon OT messages in this thread :atsmile:

BTW, my favourite is the E46 M3. Well actually the E39 M5.

You said it, not me. This thread is more like the official Noble Social Club than anything else. But I kinda like it that way. Although I pity the person reading through it trying to cull useful information!

Mar 23, 2015 at 5:33 PM Post #9,177 of 36,135
You said it, not me. This thread is more like the official Noble Social Club than anything else. But I kinda like it that way. Although I pity the person reading through it trying to cull useful information!

Still, we're all nice enough that if someone asks for actual iem info, we'll stop the banter and answer them!
wink_face.gif
  Not that I have any answers, but others do!

We just have to refrain from the all too common response in other threads, "God, that's already been answered somewhere, go back and read the previous 611 pages!!".
blink.gif

Mar 23, 2015 at 11:14 PM Post #9,179 of 36,135
Got the Logitech UE900 replacement silicone tips in today. I agree they are spectacular on the K10U. Definitely lends a more open, detailed sound over my previous favorite tips-- Ortofon silicone. Thanks for the recommendation. 

With the BTG Starlight cable, and these tips, I have to wonder how much better the custom could possibly sound. 

Edit:  makes the K10U a tad on the bright side unfortunately.... 

Mar 23, 2015 at 11:37 PM Post #9,180 of 36,135
  Got the Logitech UE900 replacement silicone tips in today. I agree they are spectacular on the K10U. Definitely lends a more open, detailed sound over my previous favorite tips-- Ortofon silicone. Thanks for the recommendation. 

With the BTG Starlight cable, and these tips, I have to wonder how much better the custom could possibly sound. 

Edit:  makes the K10U a tad on the bright side unfortunately.... 

I had not heard of the BTG Audio cables before. What kind of difference in sound do they have?

Have you had a chance to try the new tips without the new cable to isolate where the brightness comes in?

I am using the stock cable with the UE900 tips and get a nice even(ish) response, with just a touch of warmth, just the way I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back