New Member Introductions thread
Sep 10, 2019 at 1:37 PM Post #10,561 of 15,539
Hi there!

My names Daniel from cologne, germany and watching IEM reviews on Zeos channel and his links to this forum really are a bad influence for my bank account :wink:

So since i used to sit on my PC mostly that is hooked to my Tv i used to listen to my Nubert Nupro speakers and had AKG Studio 240 for ages..
Well i wanted to upgrade and the tragedy began :wink:).. after checking tons of setups i ended up with a Khadas tone and a JDS Labs Atom.. and love em
Looking for headphones i fell in love with Beyerdynamic DT880 that i got in the chrome edition..

On the mobile side i had a very spartanic player with lightning fast button control.. a tiny Sansa clip+
Right now i still loved my Sansa clip+ and was blown away by Koss KPH30i for them.
Trying out a Fiio made me realize that buttons and a good user interface that is not designed by sadistic space nazis are more important than sound.
So a Hiby R3 is on the way wich sould suit me better..

Well and then i watched the IEM stuf.. damned ..so those heroin like "you have to buy those" videos came and i ordered a HE100 because they are so tiny and a KZ-ZSX thats still on the way with.
of course with additional wires..and Dekonis

So still the Tin P1 was still floating around in my head and i convinced myself to get them yesterday.. well of course with a wire.. damned! i steped over the insanly detailed thread form Hakuzen and that really was bad for my bank account :wink:
I now recognized that its a super hardcore difference what wire you get and that a good one can levitate the sound to the mars.. well ended up buying "Nr 174" 8 core pure silver with gold master of doom balanced cable that should work with the P1..

Oh my god this forum is nice :wink:
I usually collect kitchen knifes and japanese natural sharpening stones and use to spend my time there

Soo. blblablablbaba . yes enough said ! :wink: and bank account locked now.. gotta try those 3 pairs of IEMs like hell when i get them all..
having great sound portable is amazing!

best regards, daniel

Sep 10, 2019 at 7:52 PM Post #10,562 of 15,539
Hi there!

My names Daniel from cologne, germany and watching IEM reviews on Zeos channel and his links to this forum really are a bad influence for my bank account :wink:

So since i used to sit on my PC mostly that is hooked to my Tv i used to listen to my Nubert Nupro speakers and had AKG Studio 240 for ages..
Well i wanted to upgrade and the tragedy began :wink:).. after checking tons of setups i ended up with a Khadas tone and a JDS Labs Atom.. and love em
Looking for headphones i fell in love with Beyerdynamic DT880 that i got in the chrome edition..

On the mobile side i had a very spartanic player with lightning fast button control.. a tiny Sansa clip+
Right now i still loved my Sansa clip+ and was blown away by Koss KPH30i for them.
Trying out a Fiio made me realize that buttons and a good user interface that is not designed by sadistic space nazis are more important than sound.
So a Hiby R3 is on the way wich sould suit me better..

Well and then i watched the IEM stuf.. damned ..so those heroin like "you have to buy those" videos came and i ordered a HE100 because they are so tiny and a KZ-ZSX thats still on the way with.
of course with additional wires..and Dekonis

So still the Tin P1 was still floating around in my head and i convinced myself to get them yesterday.. well of course with a wire.. damned! i steped over the insanly detailed thread form Hakuzen and that really was bad for my bank account :wink:
I now recognized that its a super hardcore difference what wire you get and that a good one can levitate the sound to the mars.. well ended up buying "Nr 174" 8 core pure silver with gold master of doom balanced cable that should work with the P1..

Oh my god this forum is nice :wink:
I usually collect kitchen knifes and japanese natural sharpening stones and use to spend my time there

Soo. blblablablbaba . yes enough said ! :wink: and bank account locked now.. gotta try those 3 pairs of IEMs like hell when i get them all..
having great sound portable is amazing!

best regards, daniel

It's a tragic story.

Sep 10, 2019 at 8:42 PM Post #10,563 of 15,539
Well tragedy for my bank account but i should have 3 very different bargain IEMs that will all have there charm and benefits :wink:
I got the HE100 today and out of the box its.. so cute :wink:) and sounds great out of the box.. cant wait to compare them all!

Sep 11, 2019 at 12:24 AM Post #10,564 of 15,539
Well tragedy for my bank account but i should have 3 very different bargain IEMs that will all have there charm and benefits :wink:
I got the HE100 today and out of the box its.. so cute :wink:) and sounds great out of the box.. cant wait to compare them all!

After "sadistic space nazis", I look forward to reading your descriptions of any hardware or interface design. :sunrise::beerchug:

Sep 11, 2019 at 3:17 AM Post #10,565 of 15,539
hello all :) just getting started on here, though i've definitely been deep down the audio rabbit hole for quite some time now *sigh*

Sep 11, 2019 at 3:03 PM Post #10,570 of 15,539
Hello all and thanks for welcoming me into the community.
I mainly listen to music on the go. I've been looking for my next set of IEMs but still haven't decided what to go for.
Hoping to learn about some of the latest gear and take the plunge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back