1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Member Introductions thread

First

Back
697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706
708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717
Next

Last
  1. serman005
    Welcome aboard, @gunnilinux!! I am sure you already know this, but just to remind or in case you don't, you will need a total of 15 posts in order to post in the classifieds. Good luck!!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  2. IlyaV
    Hi! Thanks for approving my account! I haven’t been able to post here for the first couple of weeks. It’s working now!

3. gunnilinux
    Thanks! Here's another one to count towards that goal!

serman005 likes this.
  4. chompinator
    Another intro post - been creeping the forums for years, time to make it official

5. kodarkI
    Hi there!

My name is Arm from Thailand, and thank you for welcoming me into the community.

I mainly listen to music with my portable gears. I've been using Ibasso dx200 ti as DAP along with Witch girl 12.

Currently, I'm seeking for new gears but yield no idea what to go for.

Nice to meet you all.

6. biglazymoose
    Hey all!

I’m Ben from Miami, FL. I’m studying computer engineering.

Until recently I had no clue what was possible when it came to listening to music at home. I have discovered how much more exciting it can be with some nice gear and cans. Looking forward to this journey.

Thanks, Ben

JeffChan likes this.
  7. nhwbrooklyn
    Hi All! - Posting for essentially the first time to say hello. I've lurked here for over a decade without a real post... is that a record? Maybe I'm a bit of an introvert :)

So anyhow, where I'm at with my audiophile affliction - I'm in love with my Shure KSE1200 setup and am reasonably convinced it's my earphone/headphone end-game. I'm currently thinking about upgrading my mixed Klipsch 5.1 setup (RC10 center, R51 L/R, S10 rears) that I use for both music and home theater. I'm looking forward to getting more reviews on the brand new Elac Carina family with the down facing port that supposedly lets them sit closer to walls.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    Precious Antique Cans likes this.
  8. hamanobancho338
    Hello guys.
    Nice to meet you.
    Thank you

kid vic likes this.
  9. gunnilinux
    I thought i was bad having been lurking for a year!

10. robot.soul
    Hi all. Long time lurker first time poster. Thanks for all the useful info over the years : )

11. Precious Antique Cans
    Greetings all.

Like many others, I've lurked this forum for years. Thank you for all for this excellent resource!
    I decided recently to register an account to share some of my findings, to give back to the community.

In regards to audio, I have a strong preference for "high value for the money" gear (don't we all?). Having heard a large variety of gear over the years, I have come to learn that high price doesn't always necessitate high quality sound! I'm also a keen DIYer.

At the end of the day, enjoyment of the music is what it's all about :)
    I hope I can contribute some useful insights! Cheers!

12. RCBinTN
    Cool, a new member bringing experience to Head-Fi, and from New Zealand.
    Welcome, and greetings from Nashville :)

13. SoraNeko
    Hi there, finally i have time to introduce myself, i'm a tech enthusiast that is starting in the huge and incredible Chi-fi world! ^^

14. AndroidL
    Hi. I registered for a while but don't have enough posts to create a thread:)

15. Precious Antique Cans
    Thanks RCBinTN, your warm welcome is reminds me of the friendly atmosphere I’ve seen on this forum. Definitely glad to be ‘part of the action’ now.

SoraNeko, chi-fi is a lot of fun. Huge potential for great sound with modding some of their gear, too!
    Also I’ll add that: there is an excellent thread about chi-fi on ear/over ear gear that you should check out, if that type of gear is your preference, and if you haven’t already.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
First

Back
697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706
708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717
Next

Last