New Member Introductions thread
Apr 16, 2018 at 4:25 PM Post #7,790 of 15,601
Hey all, just registered, been lurking for a long time. I've always loved headphones, but until recently only dabbled, but looking to grow my collection in the next few years (wife saw my headphone wish list on amazon... i owe her many purses in the future lol)

Actually in the market for an amp to use. I own the 598's, Just recently purchased the HD600's and loving them.
I also have the ATH-M50x, and the ATH-AD500 and ATH-AD700 (got a good deal on the 500's for a back up to the 700's).

Cheers all

Apr 17, 2018 at 9:26 PM Post #7,796 of 15,601
What's up, Head-Fi?

Am a long-time lurker, first time joiner/poster! I've just gotten into recabling/cracking headphones open, and have found myself completely addicted. Sad to say, I'm still fairly crap at it and will have a LOT of questions as my trial-and-error methods become more... erroneous.

Anyway, thanks for being awesome.

#REF

Apr 18, 2018 at 3:49 AM Post #7,798 of 15,601
Hi everyone!

I registered a few months ago and largely lurked since then, but just realized I never posted here...
Usual story too, I've always been addicted to music of all kinds, and have been more and more interested in the audio part of it. Got a pair of B&O H6 2nd gen. and a Sabaj DA2 DAC/amp a few months ago, and now waiting for a Hiby R3. With summer and warm weather coming up I'm thinking of a pair of decent IEMs, maybe the iBasso IT01 or Fiio FH1... in a couple of months though, trying to be "reasonable" :ksc75smile:

Apr 18, 2018 at 5:00 AM Post #7,799 of 15,601
Hi everyone,

I’ve been using this forum for lots of useful info the past few years and finally decided to sign up so that I can contribute more actively. Looking forward to enjoying the vast amounts of knowledge on this forum!
:gs1000smile:
Thanks,

Wise guy

Apr 18, 2018 at 9:55 AM Post #7,800 of 15,601
Hello everyone,
I figure I've lurked here long enough and would make myself legit. After many years in my attic, I found my old vinyl and that has brought me back into audio. I've put together a modest 2 channel system and finding my way into headphones and hi-rez audio.

I'm looking forward to getting some advice and asking some noob questions here and there.

Best,

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back