1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Member Introductions thread

First

Back
508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517
519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528
Next

Last
  1. BlackBlitz
    Hi, I'm from Indonesia, currently using LG G6 as my only media player, and currently hell-bent on trying to find the perfect bluetooth IEM

Markfm likes this.
  2. kantatenwerk
    Hello, greetings from Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain.

Music enthusiatic above everything else. I'm very glad that finally I joined here,

See you around ..

K

3. kaiser_soze
    Hello all! I'm new to this forum but it seems like a great resource and I hope to be able to contribute at some point. Cheers!

BunnyNamedCraig and Yassa like this.
  4. DonGat0
    Hi

I am Jose and I am a newbe... I am going to read a lot and then ask....

Markfm likes this.
  5. user587
    Hi,I'm Dave and have had Beyerdynamic DT250's for 13 years! Looking to branch out and get a new sturdy, comfortable headphone with a bit more bass. Hello!

Markfm likes this.
  6. serman005
    Welcome aboard, Dave! I was going to make a cautionary comment about you watching your wallet, but it just isn't appropriate. 13 years!! You don't need to worry about your wallet--your headphones last forever! So envious. What is your secret?! Enquiring minds want to know. Oh, well. Keep up the good stewardship and again, a hearty welcome to Head-fi...

Markfm likes this.
  7. beew
    Hello everyone, been listening to music through cruddy apple earbuds for the longest time. Decided to educate myself and step up my game.

BunnyNamedCraig likes this.
  8. Stop_Whispering
    Hello, I am Rob. I have been lurking for a while and just started my HiFi journey about 3 months. Came here for an education.

9. THiNC
    Greetings. There are some who call me....Tim. (Let's see how many Python-heads come out of the woodwork.) Although probably not a true audiophile, I know what I like and I know what sounds good to me. My gear would probably be considered mid-fi, as I haven't yet hit it big enough in the stock market to pick up that pair of Focal Grande Utopia's. Very much looking forward to learning a lot here and maybe contributing whenever I work up the nerve.

10. Pugzilla
    Hi all.
    Looking to learn more about headphones and Hi Fi in general. Currently have a HyperX Cloud II which works fine, but planning to upgrade soon.

11. ChewyMochi
    Hi everyone! Decided to join after lurking around for many years....always came here to find information and reviews on IEMs, love this site!

12. breezeblocks
    Hi people! I mostly listen guitar/synth oriented any genre of music, plus a little deep/tropic house and classical. I am so lazy to order a good iem before i broke the ones I currently own, so that I am always looking for iem's from local market. Reading threads over hours, so I decided to join the community.

13. doo_Z
    Hi! I'm Davide, from Italy! I'm here mainly to search a new good pair of IEM for 15-20 euros since I lost my Xiaomi Hybrid Dual :frowning2:

14. ReaperXL2
    Hello peeps,

New on the forum & a headphone/dac addict since Sept 2017 when I discovered my first real headphones & Dac in that order.

Being a computer gamer for the last 35 years led me to believe for a great part of that time, that the way to superior gaming/musical audio was by means of a sound card. You know, the 'Sonar' style cards etc. Well, how wrong was I ?

Anyway, it's a pleasure to be part of this community & I hope to learn a lot & contribute plenty whenever I can comment with relevance.

Stay Breezy & be Lucky people...:o2smile:

ReaperXL2 (Darren)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  15. Fargeg
    Hello. About half a year ago, I decided to splurge and get a super-fancy $40 pair of In-Ear Reference Studio Monitors. I have deteriorated into an audio junkie since, constantly chasing the high I first experienced at that time. I like to take risks, which is why I own KZ and Hifiman products.

I learned a fair amount from browsing threads on Head-Fi and figured that joining would be a good way to learn more. If I can find any ways to contribute, I'll try to do so as well.

First

Back
508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517
519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528
Next

Last