New Member Introductions thread
Apr 11, 2018 at 12:52 AM Post #7,761 of 15,646
Hi,I'm Dave and have had Beyerdynamic DT250's for 13 years! Looking to branch out and get a new sturdy, comfortable headphone with a bit more bass. Hello!
Welcome aboard, Dave! I was going to make a cautionary comment about you watching your wallet, but it just isn't appropriate. 13 years!! You don't need to worry about your wallet--your headphones last forever! So envious. What is your secret?! Enquiring minds want to know. Oh, well. Keep up the good stewardship and again, a hearty welcome to Head-fi...

Apr 11, 2018 at 5:13 PM Post #7,764 of 15,646
Greetings. There are some who call me....Tim. (Let's see how many Python-heads come out of the woodwork.) Although probably not a true audiophile, I know what I like and I know what sounds good to me. My gear would probably be considered mid-fi, as I haven't yet hit it big enough in the stock market to pick up that pair of Focal Grande Utopia's. Very much looking forward to learning a lot here and maybe contributing whenever I work up the nerve.

Apr 12, 2018 at 10:46 AM Post #7,767 of 15,646
Hi people! I mostly listen guitar/synth oriented any genre of music, plus a little deep/tropic house and classical. I am so lazy to order a good iem before i broke the ones I currently own, so that I am always looking for iem's from local market. Reading threads over hours, so I decided to join the community.

Apr 12, 2018 at 4:45 PM Post #7,769 of 15,646
Hello peeps,

New on the forum & a headphone/dac addict since Sept 2017 when I discovered my first real headphones & Dac in that order.

Being a computer gamer for the last 35 years led me to believe for a great part of that time, that the way to superior gaming/musical audio was by means of a sound card. You know, the 'Sonar' style cards etc. Well, how wrong was I ?

Anyway, it's a pleasure to be part of this community & I hope to learn a lot & contribute plenty whenever I can comment with relevance.

Stay Breezy & be Lucky people...:o2smile:

ReaperXL2 (Darren)

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018 at 10:55 AM Post #7,770 of 15,646
Hello. About half a year ago, I decided to splurge and get a super-fancy $40 pair of In-Ear Reference Studio Monitors. I have deteriorated into an audio junkie since, constantly chasing the high I first experienced at that time. I like to take risks, which is why I own KZ and Hifiman products.

I learned a fair amount from browsing threads on Head-Fi and figured that joining would be a good way to learn more. If I can find any ways to contribute, I'll try to do so as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back