New Member Introductions thread
Mar 26, 2018 at 7:22 PM Post #7,666 of 15,536
Hello
I'm somewhat experience to this community since I don't need to relies on my discord to discuss hifi . So I came to this forum to seek new and revolutionary stuff in this forum.My first headphone get me to this community is the meme-series (meme40x) but I failed
attempt to repair the headphone. So at discord people reccomend me the k612 or the dt880. I chosen k612 for the tight budget and focusing the money on my planned setup..

I also, came here for the diyers as well...

Mar 26, 2018 at 7:34 PM Post #7,667 of 15,536
Hello
I'm somewhat experience to this community since I don't need to relies on my discord to discuss hifi . So I came to this forum to seek new and revolutionary stuff in this forum.My first headphone get me to this community is the meme-series (meme40x) but I failed
attempt to repair the headphone. So at discord people reccomend me the k612 or the dt880. I chosen k612 for the tight budget and focusing the money on my planned setup..

I also, came here for the diyers as well...

Hey and welcome! My first pair was the m40x too... Decent but I'm after something more comfortable. What's your planned setup with the k612, especially amp? K612 looks like a good budget option compared to K702 at the moment.

Mar 26, 2018 at 8:50 PM Post #7,668 of 15,536
Hey and welcome! My first pair was the m40x too... Decent but I'm after something more comfortable. What's your planned setup with the k612, especially amp? K612 looks like a good budget option compared to K702 at the moment.

Obviously, I already brought my k612 and the dac is the fx audio dac -x6 for under 200USD.. The k612 didn't have a removable cable like the k702 but the head-fi believe the k612 more superior in sound. My planned setup gonna force me to deicide if I get the used hd800, sundara , used LCD2 , elear and etc..

Mar 27, 2018 at 1:05 AM Post #7,670 of 15,536
Hi friends,

i'm a new user from Italy, i like Android technology applied to Car Audio. I hope to find, with your knowledge and your help, the best solution to have the finest sound result from the new developed chinese Android car radios. Thanks in advance.

Greetings from Italy!

Mar 27, 2018 at 4:13 PM Post #7,674 of 15,536
I'm not really obsessed with high end audio, but I do love having a stand-alone music player for my car. I don't have a smartphone (lifestyle just doesn't require it), so having music that I actually own on a device that doesn't do anything but play music is important. Podcasts are a particular priority of mine, but darned if the advertisements for most DAPs mention this vital (to me!) feature.

Mar 27, 2018 at 8:45 PM Post #7,676 of 15,536
Hi, I'm Dreadslacks, or slacks for short.

I'm barely (xD) a new entrant to the Audiophile world, currently rocking 2 iems (ATH-LS70is, TFZ Series 2) and one headset for gaming (Sennheiser GAME ONE)

One day I'll own a set of headphones I don't need to upgrade.... one day.

Mar 28, 2018 at 5:03 AM Post #7,677 of 15,536
Greetings to members and admins of Head-Fi.org!

Beetles Design is a headphone distributor in Hong Kong. There are 3 things we wanna get done here:
1. Learn what headphone enthusiasts want NOW and send the feedbacks to headphone manufacturers.
2. Introduce new headphones/brands that we believe many would love
3. Our online shop could help people getting headphones which are unavailable in various countries.

Mar 28, 2018 at 1:42 PM Post #7,680 of 15,536
Hey guys, i'm a long time home theater and two channel guy that finally decided to get into headphones. I'm currently listening with Mr Speakers Ether C flows and Sennheiser 650's. Looking into getting the HD 800s and better amps and dacs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back