New Member Introductions thread
Feb 23, 2018 at 7:53 AM Post #7,471 of 15,568
Greetings from Romania, my fellow earthlings!

Found this forum, i am not an audiophile, but like to listen to music from time to time. Have a Sansa Fuze, found about Rockbox here, installed, but needed earphones. I used Coloud Colors, they broke now (cable) and wanted something smaller on the cheap, can't afford more expensive gear. So i am waiting for a pair of Vido's, Rock Zircon, Xiaomi piston 3'd edition, and start from there :) Later i will add Superlux HD668B for computer. As speakers i use Edifier R1280T, for a small room they are good enough, considering the price. I hope i don't get any addictions while lurking here and end up with a box of headphones :)

Feb 23, 2018 at 8:30 PM Post #7,475 of 15,568
Greetings from Romania, my fellow earthlings!

Found this forum, i am not an audiophile, but like to listen to music from time to time. Have a Sansa Fuze, found about Rockbox here, installed, but needed earphones. I used Coloud Colors, they broke now (cable) and wanted something smaller on the cheap, can't afford more expensive gear. So i am waiting for a pair of Vido's, Rock Zircon, Xiaomi piston 3'd edition, and start from there :) Later i will add Superlux HD668B for computer. As speakers i use Edifier R1280T, for a small room they are good enough, considering the price. I hope i don't get any addictions while lurking here and end up with a box of headphones :)
Welcome aboard, @Audiostart!! Here's to that box of headphones... ---)

Feb 24, 2018 at 12:55 PM Post #7,479 of 15,568
Hi all, I caught a bug collecting vintage cans from the mid 70s, I like to refurbish them and rotate em at the community radio station I work at. I also gesticulate a lot while talking, which explains the profile photo. I'm happy to meet ya' all!

Feb 24, 2018 at 1:34 PM Post #7,480 of 15,568
Hi everyone, new here!

Had my Fulla 2 and Ultrasone Pro 900 for awhile but the bug bit me hard in the last couple months...picked up Mimby+Magni 3, DT990 250ohm, M1060, M1060C, HE-400i, with a Loki and TH-X00 PH on order.

Feb 24, 2018 at 2:08 PM Post #7,481 of 15,568
Hi guys.
Newbie to this site.
Have been into hi-fi for a number of years.
Built my own 5.1 system up over the years using Lowther Drive units and building enclosures myself.
I have owned a pair of Grados RS1 for some time and decided to make my own Headphone stand.
With the encouragement of others I am now looking to design and market them.
Cheers,Jim
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimbryan/

Feb 24, 2018 at 11:39 PM Post #7,482 of 15,568
Hi guys.
Newbie to this site.
Have been into hi-fi for a number of years.
Built my own 5.1 system up over the years using Lowther Drive units and building enclosures myself.
I have owned a pair of Grados RS1 for some time and decided to make my own Headphone stand.
With the encouragement of others I am now looking to design and market them.
Cheers,Jim
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimbryan/
Welcome aboard, Jim!! I have a history of Lowthers in my past as well. It was fun. Best of luck with the stand project. Enjoy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back