New Member Introductions thread
Feb 26, 2018 at 7:07 PM Post #7,501 of 15,537
I am also a new member, lurker for a few years now! Thanks for all of the great tips! I have some new Grado 325e's, and ATH-M50x with sheepskin ... Also a new little dot I+ because of the recommendations on this site. Thank you!

Feb 27, 2018 at 11:55 AM Post #7,508 of 15,537
Hi All,

Obligatory first introduction post... I've been visiting the site over the last 5 years or so for reviews, thoughts, and recommendations. Finally decided to register as I'm in need of some custom recommendations which I hope to discuss with my fellow "headophiles" :beyersmile:
Visiting the site for 5 years and just a member recently?!! Serious lurking status!! Hey, better late then never :). We are "Headophiles" for sure... ha. I'd say welcome but you have been here longer then me. :)
Hi guys,
Just joined this wonderful community today!
I'm actually in the process of picking out a set of new headphones and this seems to be THE place to learn. :)
this IS the place to learn. Also a great place to meet nice like minded individuals ha welcome!
Hello,
I have been a lurker on this forum for a couple years. I finally joined last year but never got around to posting anything until now. Love all the info and insightful reviews on here. Great community.
Man you're almost as bad as @Magnetophon! couple years and not a member ha. Hey just messin, welcome! Maybe you to will be top posters now that you finally signed up :beerchug:

Feb 27, 2018 at 12:13 PM Post #7,509 of 15,537
Hey can anyone help answer a quick question? What the Mw output of an iPhone X ? Or any iPhone really I'm sure they are the same. And I bought a DAC/AMP from AAW that says 40mw @ 16ohms do you think thays plenty of power for the Audeze Isine LX's it says they can take 1w RMS and 3w peak. I do t k le any amos that can do that And providencia s frequenxy signal of 5-40hz

Feb 27, 2018 at 12:17 PM Post #7,510 of 15,537
Hello, I am pretty new to headphones per se although I do have some Sennheiser HD438s (that I used to sound nice.)

I am very into music however and have a reasonably decent setup at home for the meagre budget I have (I will add this lot in my signature.)

I wouldn't call myself an audiophile on the level of some people that seem to be obsessed with graphs and analysis but I do like to have as good a setup as I can get away with on my budget with a preference for vintage and vinyl.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2018 at 6:40 PM Post #7,514 of 15,537
@MTMECraig: Believe it or not, every time I had a question or topic of interest, there was a forum discussion or article to be found on here that put me on the right track.
That’s really awesome. I had a similar time when I was first starting on the site. I had no knowledge so I was just trying to sponge up what everyone was talking about!

Feb 27, 2018 at 7:47 PM Post #7,515 of 15,537
Hi All! New to these forums and wanted to introduce myself. Traditionally have been more of a nearfield monitor guy, running a pair of Amphion One15's on my desk.

Recently decided to see what all the fuss was about with headphones and picked up a pair of LCD-X.... love them and can't wait to try some other cans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back