1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Member Introductions thread

First

Back
489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498
500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509
Next

Last
  1. Audiostart
    Greetings from Romania, my fellow earthlings!

Found this forum, i am not an audiophile, but like to listen to music from time to time. Have a Sansa Fuze, found about Rockbox here, installed, but needed earphones. I used Coloud Colors, they broke now (cable) and wanted something smaller on the cheap, can't afford more expensive gear. So i am waiting for a pair of Vido's, Rock Zircon, Xiaomi piston 3'd edition, and start from there :) Later i will add Superlux HD668B for computer. As speakers i use Edifier R1280T, for a small room they are good enough, considering the price. I hope i don't get any addictions while lurking here and end up with a box of headphones :)

2. talmadge
    Welcome to the forum

3. kbundith
    My name is bundith. I am interested audiophile. I will upgrade my device.

BunnyNamedCraig likes this.
  4. talmadge
    Welcome to the forum

5. serman005
    Welcome aboard, @Audiostart!! Here's to that box of headphones... ---)

6. Shiroyuki
    Hi I’m from Indonesia, frustated while looking for AKG K550 replacement bud, but finally found a solution. Will share once have the permission

7. nicolanico
    Good morning everybody,

I registered 4 ask advices and share passion 4 music.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  8. talmadge
    Welcome. Lots of good information here.

9. JWiner
    Hi all, I caught a bug collecting vintage cans from the mid 70s, I like to refurbish them and rotate em at the community radio station I work at. I also gesticulate a lot while talking, which explains the profile photo. I'm happy to meet ya' all!

10. GenEricOne
    Hi everyone, new here!

Had my Fulla 2 and Ultrasone Pro 900 for awhile but the bug bit me hard in the last couple months...picked up Mimby+Magni 3, DT990 250ohm, M1060, M1060C, HE-400i, with a Loki and TH-X00 PH on order.

11. Headstand
    Hi guys.
    Newbie to this site.
    Have been into hi-fi for a number of years.
    Built my own 5.1 system up over the years using Lowther Drive units and building enclosures myself.
    I have owned a pair of Grados RS1 for some time and decided to make my own Headphone stand.
    With the encouragement of others I am now looking to design and market them.
    Cheers,Jim
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimbryan/

12. serman005
    Welcome aboard, Jim!! I have a history of Lowthers in my past as well. It was fun. Best of luck with the stand project. Enjoy!!

13. DavidHwang
    Hey~ I live in Sydney too nice to meet you! :)

14. Eddym
    Hi, Just saying hello! Great forum, lots of helpful info, I'm just getting into playing music from digital files/streamers etc rather than only form CDs and LPs, and this seems to be a goldmine of knowledge!

15. talmadge
    welcome to the forum

First

Back
489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498
500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509
Next

Last