New Member Introductions thread
Feb 25, 2018 at 11:42 AM Post #7,488 of 15,544
Hey everyone! I'm new to the thread you can call me Ivan. I have been into high end audio my whole life but mainly when I managed a Home and car audio/video shop in college now I miss it and decided to dable in the world of high fidelity audio with in -ear's. Just Ordered a pair of Audeze iSine LX with the Cyoher cable and a DAC/Charger from AAW. Looking to next purchase a pair of amazing bassy IEM's. I fly Alot and commute to work so good music is a must. Been eyeing the AAW AXH hybrid or Fender FXA7's if any one has advice. I don't have an audiophiles ear unfortunately ( I don't think, not yet )

Feb 25, 2018 at 11:59 PM Post #7,491 of 15,544
Hello everyone,
I've been a lurker of this forum for quite some time. Even though I'm new to the audio world I was able to buy amazing headphones based on reviews found here(there are no places to test headphones in the nearby area) and I'm grateful for this.
Thanks again for everything and I wish the all the best!

Feb 26, 2018 at 9:40 AM Post #7,494 of 15,544
Hi everyone

I'm from Chile and already have been around for a couple of years just reading.
Based on comentaries on some post here I receantly bought an AGD r2r 11 and it was a really great purchase. Thanks headfi and now I hope to make some contribution in compensation for all the info that this forum has provided me over the years.

Feb 26, 2018 at 10:05 AM Post #7,495 of 15,544
Hi there,

i'm completely new here.
Music (several electronic genres and classical) & adequate headphones are my deep passion :)

Cheers,
SP

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2018 at 12:17 PM Post #7,497 of 15,544
Hi everyone,
Have been listening to mostly entry level audio equipment, but a couple of years back I bought a pair of HD650s. I've decided to upgrade from my integrated amp's HP jack, so have been reading quite a few threads/posts on the various Schiit HP amps, over the last few weeks. Lots of good information to ponder here.
:headphones:

Feb 26, 2018 at 1:03 PM Post #7,498 of 15,544
Hi All,

Obligatory first introduction post... I've been visiting the site over the last 5 years or so for reviews, thoughts, and recommendations. Finally decided to register as I'm in need of some custom recommendations which I hope to discuss with my fellow "headophiles" :beyersmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back