New Member Introductions thread
Feb 10, 2018 at 12:03 PM Post #7,385 of 15,646
Hello all! I'm a new user, as well.
I listen on a beautiful pair of Meze 99 Classic, which I love for their design and quality of sound.
I recently designed and handcrafted a headphone stand for my headphones, something different than I've been able to see online, and I can't wait to post it on Head-Fi to get feedback from you guys.
Very cool! We’re big Meze fans here at MTME. Did you get the walnut with gold or silver?

Meze is coming out with a new headphone that is getting a lot of attention. I am excited to hear it at CanJam coming up. I am going to take notes.

Also (if you don’t mind) I would love to see the stand you built if you have the time. I love wood working.

Feb 10, 2018 at 12:53 PM Post #7,386 of 15,646
Very cool! We’re big Meze fans here at MTME. Did you get the walnut with gold or silver?

Meze is coming out with a new headphone that is getting a lot of attention. I am excited to hear it at CanJam coming up. I am going to take notes.

Also (if you don’t mind) I would love to see the stand you built if you have the time. I love wood working.
New Meze?

Feb 10, 2018 at 5:18 PM Post #7,388 of 15,646
Feb 10, 2018 at 5:43 PM Post #7,389 of 15,646
I wish I could go to New York but going to Greece for 25th anniversary so can’t go to a CanJam this spring maybe RMAF.
That’s awesome! A trip to Greece easily beats a trip to NY...

I think it’s really cool that Greece always walks out first for the Olympic Games. Learned that last night.

Hope you have fun there, and hopefully I can make it work to go to RMAF as well.

Feb 11, 2018 at 8:35 AM Post #7,392 of 15,646
Hi,

New member in Denmark. After years of Skullcandys and Bose, I thought it was time to start and get a little more serious about headphones. Research led me to Head-Fi and a pair of Oppo PM-3. Now, I've got a pair of Grado SR80E on the way, and tickets to CanJam London in July! This could be the start of a problem...

Feb 11, 2018 at 10:23 AM Post #7,393 of 15,646
Hi,

New member in Denmark. After years of Skullcandys and Bose, I thought it was time to start and get a little more serious about headphones. Research led me to Head-Fi and a pair of Oppo PM-3. Now, I've got a pair of Grado SR80E on the way, and tickets to CanJam London in July! This could be the start of a problem...
CanJam is awesome been twice. Just take your time and start at one end and go to the other.

Feb 11, 2018 at 11:13 AM Post #7,394 of 15,646
Another new by here.
Found this place when doing some research into buying my first serious set of headgear.
Always had Senn in ear but decided it was time to look a bit further up the price range and have opened a whole new can of worms up for myself.

I’m hoping reading and learning a bit here may help, and hope to ask for some basic advice, for someone new to the audio world.

Thanks all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back