New Member Introductions thread
Oct 21, 2016 at 11:55 PM Post #4,396 of 15,646
Hi all,
Can't wait to further explore the world of hi-fi audio with all of you.  :wink:  I picked up a set of Sennheiser HD600's after RMAF CanJam, and now have to figure out what decent DAC / amp I want (Schiit Jotunheim is the front-runner), as well as how I'm going to budget in my new addiction!  I'm excited to be a part of the community!  I'm hoping to learn something and be able to contribute something meaningful.  Nice to meet you all!
beerchug.gif

-verbositynow

Oct 22, 2016 at 12:12 AM Post #4,397 of 15,646
  Well I just purchased the Modi2U/Magni2U stack, so I'm excited to get it in and check it out.  Now I just need my AKG k7xx's from Massdrop to come in, but gotta wait about 2+ weeks for that.

Great choice! You won't regret that one.  It should be a pretty good match for the K7's.  Just be prepared with a crowbar  to dig out that wallet because NOW you've opened Pandora's box. Once she's out.... she's out .... and your budget will never be the same.  <grin>

wink_face.gif

Oct 22, 2016 at 4:58 AM Post #4,398 of 15,646
I completely agree..  the one good thing about all of this is that I made my wife sit down and check it out, and now she loves how all this sounds, from the Schiit Stack, to the new Lossless files to go with it, so she is on board with getting more stuff.  On a positive note, now I can get different items to use and swap between us and try things out.  The bad news, now I can get different items to use and swap things between us and try things out, and forced to by two of things ;p ohh the pain... lol

Oct 22, 2016 at 5:17 PM Post #4,399 of 15,646
Hi everybody!!

My name is Morten. I live in Denmark where I am studying to become a chiropractor (finished June '17) and I stumbled into this vast vault of useful info and awesome gear-heads just a few days ago!

I am an aficionado of quality in many forms... It started out with mechanical watches.. Which was joined by writing with fountain pens... that got accompanied by straight razor (wet) shaving... and now that my beloved Sony IEM's was snatched up by a bike-wheel.... I'm looking into the world of quality of sound..... *wallet goes and cries in the corner*

I am looking forward to learning more about the finesse of SQ and the enjoyment of having those A-HA moments with music and hi-fi.

Oct 22, 2016 at 8:50 PM Post #4,400 of 15,646
Hello guys. I am looking for an iem under 100$ so please give me options.so far looked into rha ma750 and 1more triple driver headphone.can anyone say the differences? I like a more clear sound and a bit of bass.please respond

Oct 23, 2016 at 8:53 AM Post #4,403 of 15,646
  Hi everybody!!

My name is Morten. I live in Denmark where I am studying to become a chiropractor (finished June '17) and I stumbled into this vast vault of useful info and awesome gear-heads just a few days ago!

I am an aficionado of quality in many forms... It started out with mechanical watches.. Which was joined by writing with fountain pens... that got accompanied by straight razor (wet) shaving... and now that my beloved Sony IEM's was snatched up by a bike-wheel.... I'm looking into the world of quality of sound..... *wallet goes and cries in the corner*

I am looking forward to learning more about the finesse of SQ and the enjoyment of having those A-HA moments with music and hi-fi.

Hi,

I'm a lover of mech watches and fountain pens too - just something about them eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back