New Member Introductions thread
Aug 7, 2019 at 5:55 AM Post #10,426 of 15,522
'Welcome aboard, Gabriel!!
So where are we heading to, Bro? :darthsmile:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Aug 7, 2019 at 11:13 AM Post #10,427 of 15,522
Hello everyone!

Longtime lurker of the site from reading all sorts of reviews off of google. While I am new to the site I am not new to audio with a home setup consisting of some bottle head amps and a turntable/computer for audio input. I have been trying to get into the IEM world for my office space and figured I would make an account and start scouring the classified section to see if I can land anything!

Excited to begin talking with you all!

Aug 8, 2019 at 10:14 AM Post #10,434 of 15,522
Hi Everyone, my name is Sergio from Chile, and I am an audioholic :sweat_smile:, and as everybody here, I'd like to share my humble experiences with audio (mainly electronic gear). Over these days enjoying my Sony WM1A with HD800S from balanced for home and plenue D with ultrasone studio/musicmaker III on the go.

Thanks for all your help and information!

Aug 8, 2019 at 11:34 AM Post #10,435 of 15,522
Recently started delving into DAC/Amps and all that fun stuff. So far I've picked up a pair of Hifiman HE5se, Topping DX3 Pro, and an SMSL DA-8 for my bookshelf speakers on my desk (Infinity Reference R162s).

I'm really interesting in doing DIY as much possible because I have a background in electronics and enjoy doing projects myself. Currently looking at making my own cable for the HE5se as the stock one is very stiff and apparently not very good from what others have said.

Still, it's my first pair of expensive headphones, though I did get them on sale, and I'm enjoying them quite a lot. Looking forward to learning more!

Aug 9, 2019 at 12:45 PM Post #10,438 of 15,522
Hey Guys, I have been looking at the forums for a long time but finally decided to open an account.
Currently, I own Hifiman HE-4XX, Sennheiser HD 280 pro, BGVP DMG, Onemore Triple Driver, TFZ T2 Galaxy.
Thanks for having me.
Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back