1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Member Introductions thread

First

Back
684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693
695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704
Next

Last
  1. serman005
    Welcome aboard!! I have tinnitus as well--lots of folks on Head-fi do. fwiw. Nice to hear about those Walshes. I haven't heard them mentioned in awhile. Have fun!!

Light - Man likes this.
  2. PaganDL

Welcome @Pitrus,

Apologies to your wallet in advance !

Given how much headgear I have, I find I still listen to speakers more overall too, especially at home.

Hope you have a great day !

Light - Man likes this.
  3. PaganDL

Welcome @minmsee,

If you're looking for a good head amp to replace your LCX, as an amp guy, I suggest checking out my profile list for possibilities.

Feel free to start a thread in the head amp sections if you haven't already & or PM me for advice.

Apologies to your wallet in advance !

minmsee likes this.
  4. minmsee
    Hi @PaganDL
    Thank you for your kind welcome message. I've already posted my question to https://www.head-fi.org/threads/whats-wrong-with-musical-fidelity.747496/page-3#post-15089150 . I'm not sure if this thread was suitable for my question. I checked your profile page and found so many rigs. They are amazing!

Light - Man likes this.
  5. vakant
    Hello Everyone,
    I joined after lurking for quite sometime and to continue feeding this habit. I hope to have some good experience on the buy/sell board, but also a few try out a few mods. I have the "honeycomb" wallnut grills for my 1060 coming in a few days, so lets see how they turn out. I'm a sucker for a great looking pair of woody headphones. I'm probably going to look into tube amp advice, and maybe new closed back can. Right now I've been listening to my Fostex t60's almost exclusively. I tried to padswap them for more comfortable pads, but it ruined the sound, so back to stock it is.

Light - Man likes this.
  6. TonyJPix
    Been a lurker for far too long and finally joined to be able to personally interact and thank all those that have provided guidance over the years. I thought I was a fully recovered audiophile but recently have acquired more gear than I care to admit. At least headphones don't take up that much space .

Light - Man likes this.
  7. PaganDL

Thanks @minmsee,

I did look at your question under that link already so no, wrong section though I would suggest for specific gear related questions, try either the Head Amps (Full Size) or Portable Headphone Amps threads.

As said, happy to answer any questions you have about head amps.

minmsee likes this.
  8. MrRandomDude
    Hi Everyone, I'm a new member but have been lurking for a bit on these threads. I started getting into headphones at the start of this year with the HD6XX, and now I'm at a 64audio A6t and ZMF Verite. The people warning me about what a rabbit hole this hobby is were not lying. Now I'm looking to try some Planars to hopefully round out my collection. Looking forward to talking with you all!

Light - Man likes this.
  9. BortaMaga
    Hello everyone!
    I like to do research on good yet cheap audio gears as I consider myself to be a beginner audiophile on a very tight budget. I currently own Yincrow RW9, KSC75x, ATH-M40x, and just recently ordered a used SE-CH9T to see how it compares to my M40X since I heard many people call them some of the best for their price range.

Light - Man likes this.
  10. Beanstar69
    Hello,
    I'm pretty amateur when it comes to high end audio, but I'm looking to upgrade my setup. I've actually come here to purchase some lcd-s fazor's of possible. Right now I just have a of M50x and a Fiio e10k, but Id like to go to some meetups learn what makes a good pair of headphones. I'm In the Nashville area. Hope to talk with some of you soon.

Light - Man likes this.
  11. minmsee
    Thank you for your advice. I'll post my question again to the thread. Head-fi is a very good place to talk about cans and amps, isn't it?

Light - Man likes this.
  12. cesdag
    Hi everyone!

Light - Man likes this.
  13. serman005
    Welcome aboard!!

14. Datun Walnut
    Hi,
    Thanks for having me on the forum,
    I'm here cos I'm interested in all aspects of HiFi but hoping to pick up a lot from you guys regarding cans and amps.
    My present system:
    Raspberry Pi / Hifiberry dac + pro streaming to an Yaqin mc-13s tube amp and a littledot MK2 headphone amp.
    My speakers are Q Acoustic 3050 floor standers and at the moment my cans are Beyerdynamic DT440 (1982 vintage) Though I'm hoping to use your expertise regarding upgrading them.
    I'm also interested in Tube rolling in the Little dot and acquired many different flavours of tube that I'm playing with.

Light - Man likes this.
  15. DenverW
    Welcome!

Light - Man likes this.
First

Back
684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693
695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704
Next

Last