1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Member Introductions thread

First

Back
683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692
694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703
Next

Last
  1. serman005
    Welcome aboard!!

2. minmsee
    Hi all,
    I'm looking for a new headphone amp to replace my LCX. I'm looking forward to talking with all of you about headphones and amps.

Light - Man likes this.
  3. nick3
    Hi all. Naim, SotM, Spendor and Chord Electronics fan. Currently wondering what my next upgrade should be :)

Light - Man likes this.
  4. Mitcon
    Hi all,
    just here to read, absorb and learn a few things. If or when I have anything to add I hope to be able to contribute, have always enjoyed music but never used headphones a great deal as yet.

Light - Man and DenverW like this.
  5. Yacco
    Hi have been a lurker for years, just finally making an account. :)

Light - Man likes this.
  6. Pitrus
    Hi everyone, I am a new member but an old audiophile enthusiast and I like all the items that allow you to listen to music well.
    I have a some vintage headphones that I wanted to keep as a souvenir even if I don't use headphones at home very often since I can almost always listen to the speakers.
    Greetings

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    Light - Man likes this.
  7. DenverW
    Hi everyone! Recent registration but long time reader and headphone enthusiast.

Got into headphones much more once my wife and I had a little one and I needed to be quiet after 9 pm.

Music, gaming, movies, use the headphones for all of it. Currently running an estat system with an upgraded Koss 95x with a hd600 as my back up.

But of course, the urge to try everything continues.....

Light - Man likes this.
  8. blackdragon87
    Welcome ! I like your avatar

9. dnac
    Hi! I've been reading HF for a few years and finally decided to register. My addiction to headphones spans over 10 years and I'm struggling with it everyday :) At least I haven't reached above HD600 so far, so there's always room for new ones.
    Cheers

Light - Man likes this.
  10. Bluesburger
    Hi there, i am the new one! I am reading here since weeks and decided to join the group. 30 years in HiFi and 3 weeks in headphone is my experience i can bring in :) !
    Best regards!
    Michael

Light - Man likes this.
  11. serman005
    Don't fear-recovery is possible! Enjoy!

dnac likes this.
  12. serman005
    Welcome aboard, Michael!!

Bluesburger likes this.
  13. zep929
    Hi
    Long time lurker joined the site back in 2013 but as far as I am aware have never posted before
    Great site used it to research my first DAP purchase way back an ibasso Dx50 and as I have upgraded through the years always always the first point of reference
    Currently loving iBasso Dx 220 and IT04 s with Amp 8
    As I now have time to play with thought I might try and give something back

Light - Man likes this.
  14. Atek2019
    Hi all and thanks to the admin who allow me to join this forum

Light - Man likes this.
  15. improvius
    Hello folks. I'm a long-time lurker/researcher finally registering. I'm mostly into low-mid-level gear, but might end up splurging on a good set of phones eventually. I have very obnoxious tinnitus that makes me more sensitive to bright treble, so I'm mainly into warmer gear. My home speakers are Walsh Ohms, which I absolutely love. My favorite headphones so far are a nearly 20-year-old set or Grado 60s. I'll probably post a thread looking for recommendations soon.

Light - Man likes this.
First

Back
683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692
694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703
Next

Last