New Member Introductions thread
Jul 29, 2019 at 6:09 PM Post #10,384 of 15,537
Hi everyone, I am a new member but an old audiophile enthusiast and I like all the items that allow you to listen to music well.
I have a some vintage headphones that I wanted to keep as a souvenir even if I don't use headphones at home very often since I can almost always listen to the speakers.
Greetings

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019 at 6:27 PM Post #10,385 of 15,537
Hi everyone! Recent registration but long time reader and headphone enthusiast.

Got into headphones much more once my wife and I had a little one and I needed to be quiet after 9 pm.

Music, gaming, movies, use the headphones for all of it. Currently running an estat system with an upgraded Koss 95x with a hd600 as my back up.

But of course, the urge to try everything continues.....

Jul 29, 2019 at 6:46 PM Post #10,387 of 15,537
Hi! I've been reading HF for a few years and finally decided to register. My addiction to headphones spans over 10 years and I'm struggling with it everyday :) At least I haven't reached above HD600 so far, so there's always room for new ones.
Cheers

Jul 30, 2019 at 1:59 AM Post #10,388 of 15,537
Hi there, i am the new one! I am reading here since weeks and decided to join the group. 30 years in HiFi and 3 weeks in headphone is my experience i can bring in :) !
Best regards!
Michael

Jul 30, 2019 at 9:36 AM Post #10,391 of 15,537
Hi
Long time lurker joined the site back in 2013 but as far as I am aware have never posted before
Great site used it to research my first DAP purchase way back an ibasso Dx50 and as I have upgraded through the years always always the first point of reference
Currently loving iBasso Dx 220 and IT04 s with Amp 8
As I now have time to play with thought I might try and give something back

Jul 30, 2019 at 6:37 PM Post #10,393 of 15,537
Hello folks. I'm a long-time lurker/researcher finally registering. I'm mostly into low-mid-level gear, but might end up splurging on a good set of phones eventually. I have very obnoxious tinnitus that makes me more sensitive to bright treble, so I'm mainly into warmer gear. My home speakers are Walsh Ohms, which I absolutely love. My favorite headphones so far are a nearly 20-year-old set or Grado 60s. I'll probably post a thread looking for recommendations soon.

Jul 31, 2019 at 12:53 AM Post #10,394 of 15,537
Hello folks. I'm a long-time lurker/researcher finally registering. I'm mostly into low-mid-level gear, but might end up splurging on a good set of phones eventually. I have very obnoxious tinnitus that makes me more sensitive to bright treble, so I'm mainly into warmer gear. My home speakers are Walsh Ohms, which I absolutely love. My favorite headphones so far are a nearly 20-year-old set or Grado 60s. I'll probably post a thread looking for recommendations soon.
Welcome aboard!! I have tinnitus as well--lots of folks on Head-fi do. fwiw. Nice to hear about those Walshes. I haven't heard them mentioned in awhile. Have fun!!

Jul 31, 2019 at 5:14 AM Post #10,395 of 15,537
Hi everyone, I am a new member but an old audiophile enthusiast and I like all the items that allow you to listen to music well.
I have a some vintage headphones that I wanted to keep as a souvenir even if I don't use headphones at home very often since I can almost always listen to the speakers.
Greetings

Welcome @Pitrus,

Apologies to your wallet in advance !

Given how much headgear I have, I find I still listen to speakers more overall too, especially at home.

Hope you have a great day !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back