1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Member Introductions thread

First

Back
682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691
693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702
Next

Last
  1. Axehat
    Hi everyone!

Been around this site frequently for the past... many years... Whenever the Fiio X5 was first released and the last of SanDisk clip+ stock was disappearing. Finally got around to making an account. Better late than never!

Light - Man likes this.
  2. zackzhai
    Hi ,everyone, I'm glad to join Head-fi. I'd like to collect different Hardisk MP3 player, even though they're older. But the sounds is not older.

Light - Man likes this.
  3. housed
    Hello. I've visited head-fi/wize through the years and finally I've joined.

A friend recently loaned me his Meze 99 Classics, and I am interested in finding a sound somewhere between the Meze99's and my akg k240-mkii's. I am happy with my akg's, but I'd like to have a warm alternative.

Light - Man likes this.
  4. PaganDL

Welcome, @Shlaghett0,

Here's to enjoying lots of headphones & building amps !

Apologies to your wallet in advance !

Hope you have a great day !

5. PaganDL

Hi @zackzhai,

I suggest collect some Cowon DAPs, if you haven't already !

Plenue D Series come to mind & maybe Plenue R.

Apologies to your wallet in advance !

Hope you have a great day !

6. Sigma 957
    Hi everyone!

I'm a "newbie" audiophile and former music producer ready to take the plunge. Most of my time with audio has been on the professional side of things, so I'm looking forward to learning about high-end gear on the consumer side. I've been lurking on Head-Fi on and off since around the time the Fiio X7 was originally announced, and finally decided to join.

Light - Man likes this.
  7. SinisterDev
    Hello everyone!
    SinisterDev here. I've found myself on Head-fi a number of times over the years, looking for info. No idea why I didn't just sign up sooner, but here I am!
    I'm something of an Audiophile. (as much an audiophile one can be on a tight budget lol). I prefer to listen to music in lossless quality. I recently started getting into trying out some of these really impressive Chinese/Asian brands of budget IEMs. I took the plunge down the rabbit hole and picked up the CCA C10's on sale during Prime Day and now im really curious about how these different budget brands stack up. Naturally, I was skeptical at first, until I listened to the C10's and they provided an audio experience that totally exceeded my expectations! I paid $30 for them and they sound better than the $180 V-Moda earphones I've been using for the past several years..
    So now I want to learn more about these impressive IEM's and maybe start a little collection of the one's that people believe to be the best bang for your buck! This looks like a great community to delve into that information!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    Light - Man likes this.
  8. buke9
    Welcome.

9. daveobuchanan
    Hi,
    I am an electronic engineer, and I like designing audio things as a hobby. Signing up to lurk more effectively and maybe ask some questions. Fave headphones Sennheiser hd530ii which I got from a car boot sale about 10 years ago for 50p.

Light - Man likes this.
  10. tommyl234
    Hi all,

I am looking for recommendations on my gear.

I am currently using AKG n5005 on iPhone XS. Struggling to choose a dac or dap.

Thank you in advance for your advise

Light - Man likes this.
  11. TITANTK
    Hello, TK here, actually wanted to join head fi to share some ideas and mods i have done to some headphones as well as looking for other experienced audiophiles advice and mods.!!

See you all around!

Light - Man likes this.
  12. carlinga2
    Hi everyone.

Greetings from Spain, sorry for my plain english.

Love IEMS, and hope i´ll learn so much being in this foro.

Light - Man likes this.
  13. raggedyroohoo
    Hey all!

Glad to join this club of music lovers! I’ve finally started dipping my toes into audiophile grade hardware, so I hope to learn a lot!

Light - Man likes this.
  14. RonZ
    Hi. Just joined your forum.
    My handle is RonZ. I am an electrical engineer. Love computers and audio.
    I think the UMIDIGI Ubeats wireless Bluetooth 5.0 headphone is a good value.
    It's low-cost, Neckband in-Ear, and Waterproof.
    My review is YouTube.

Light - Man likes this.
  15. IllogicalOrder
    Howdy,
    Been lurking for a bit but never made an account until now.
    Looking forward to jammin' the cans and learning a thing or three with everyone!

Light - Man likes this.
First

Back
682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691
693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702
Next

Last