1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Member Introductions thread

First

Back
687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696
698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707
Next

Last
  1. serman005
    Welcome!!

2. RepublicRevolt
    Hi Guys
    I have decided that i'm going to get into the audiophile scene since my last headphones broke. I am currently in the process of finding some nice headphones (that will stand up to my abuse) and maybe even an amp to power them! hope to talk to you guys soon

3. froidy
    Hi all,
    I have just purchased a set of KZ ZS10 PRO's as my second IEM and love them! Coming from a set of Shure SE215. Looking at upgrading the tips to something better. Thanks to all who post here for the advice and assistance so far.
    Cheers Leigh

Light - Man likes this.
  4. anudeepsnb
    Hi,

I'm Anudeep, new to head-fi.org and I'm here to win the headphone contests and giveaways conducted through this website.

Light - Man likes this.
  5. Mattslee
    Hi, my name is Matt. I’m mainly interesting in two channel audio. Thanks!

Light - Man likes this.
  6. ekkstra
    Welcome! :)

7. banana boy
    Hi,
    Just like to say i am pleased with the introduction.
    And i look foward to commenting on the Geek Wave.

Light - Man likes this.
  8. khodan93
    Hi everyone, just want to post my first post here. Been looking at this forums for a long time. Just started to upgraded my long time HD600 with schiit stack.

Light - Man likes this.
  9. rascalion
    Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum having signed up just this past week. I recently just got into this hobby while renovating my house ... so probably not the smartest move for my wallet.

Light - Man likes this.
  10. m1sh4
    Hello! I love headphones and I need to see if I can fix a pair I have and get some advice.

Light - Man likes this.
  11. thevoyager
    Hi! I'm a newcomer in audio production, music playing and audiophile stuff. Hope to absorb as many interesting stuff as I can in this forum!

Light - Man likes this.
  12. serman005
    Welcome!!

13. lenticularis
    Hi,

I'm a new member. Long-term audiophile and just recently re-discovering the joys of headphone use.

Headphone use is pretty much restricted to listening while on computer, with Westone UM PRO 10 IEMs with smartphone or DAP use while mobile.

Headphones are an old pair of Sennheiser HD590 and more recently, Nuraphones. I often find myself listening to the HD590s in preference.

Replay is Spotify (highest quality mode) or home-recorded FLACs, playing through a humble Ordnance Amplifiers 25 USB DAC / amp, or a Teac DR-L700 receiver playing into a Drop Cavalli Tube Hybrid headphone amp.

Slowly moving to a purchase of a decent DAC for main system (probably mostly non headphone) use, and most likely to go for an Allo USBridge or DigiOne Signature for network streaming duties.

Edit: 19Aug: Just ordered Drop Sennheiser HD6XX . Bought a Schiit Modi 3 DAC for main system...budget, but great.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    Light - Man likes this.
  14. ZeroInfinity
    Just a little story ...

I have been a member of this forum for almost 10 years.
    Once I wrote my opinion and a crowd of fans kicked me mercilessly.
    Frustrated, I decided to delete my account and administrators immediately killed it.
    Then there were unsuccessful attempts to restore, but in this case, unfortunately, no one helped me.
    However, the situation showed me that no one cares who you are or what you do here and what for.

As a result, I am here again and hope that this attempt to become a full member of the site again will be successful.
    Now I'm going simply and without much zeal read other people's opinions, which, incidentally, very often are not so reasonable as much more fanatical, as I now realise.
    Thank you for reading my welcome message and withstanding my stream of thoughts.

So ... hello everyone!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    lenticularis and Light - Man like this.
  15. Light - Man
    ^ Just put it behind you and move forward and enjoy the site.

There was a site platform upgrade a few years ago, so they probably lost all your posts.

Also, I think that when you asked them to delete your account, everything is removed and can't be retrieved.

I have had several of my posts removed over the years even though I did not ask them to! :ksc75smile:

ZeroInfinity likes this.
First

Back
687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696
698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707
Next

Last