New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jan 5, 2014 at 7:23 PM Post #2,417 of 8,377
Im actually pretty intrigued by those tips mentioned in the video. Any way to het a name on that or where to get it?

I'm annoyed I can't find the packet. I thought I took a picture of them or bookmarked the site, but I can't find that either. I'm going to have to email Ocharaku to remind me who makes them. 

Jan 5, 2014 at 7:28 PM Post #2,418 of 8,377
Currawong. May I ask what DAPS or amps have you used with the Roxanne ,s

Al d

Jan 5, 2014 at 7:47 PM Post #2,419 of 8,377
I'm annoyed I can't find the packet. I thought I took a picture of them or bookmarked the site, but I can't find that either. I'm going to have to email Ocharaku to remind me who makes them. 

They looked better than the Ortofons with that orange band. The flexible 'neck' is a nice touch.
Would love to give them a try. Looks like they will fit Fitear IEMs as well?

Jan 5, 2014 at 8:07 PM Post #2,420 of 8,377

I was told January 27th Moon Audio would receive the universals but I cancelled my preorder to wait for more comparisons, wanted to go back to universals but I think I'll stay with customs.

I was told the same thing. I already paid for them about a month ago at Moon Audio. 

I wonder if they will be at CES? I have yet to hear them.

Jan 5, 2014 at 8:12 PM Post #2,421 of 8,377

It's called SpinFit but has the following patent # :-
http://www.google.nl/patents/US8348011

Jan 5, 2014 at 9:01 PM Post #2,422 of 8,377

It's called SpinFit but has the following patent # :-
http://www.google.nl/patents/US8348011

Found it, thanks!

http://www.fujiya-avic.jp/user_data/img/headphone_fes/Spinfit.pdf

Jan 5, 2014 at 9:47 PM Post #2,424 of 8,377

Any solid rumors whatsoever concerning when we can expect retail shops to receive the universal version?

I was told January 27th Moon Audio would receive the universals but I cancelled my preorder to wait for more comparisons, wanted to go back to universals but I think I'll stay with customs.

Thanks for that heads-up, much appreciated.  I'm tempted to pre-order, but I also want some reviews (& to see that cable screw thingy fixed), and I don't really want to have $1,300 in "dead" money out there, waiting on a product that may or may not be delivered timely.  Yeah, I'm typically not much of an early adapter.  Guess this will just allow me a few more weeks to convince myself to finally go the CIEM route.  Though I highly doubt it'll happen.

Jan 5, 2014 at 9:57 PM Post #2,425 of 8,377

Thanks for that heads-up, much appreciated.  I'm tempted to pre-order, but I also want some reviews (& to see that cable screw thingy fixed), and I don't really want to have $1,300 in "dead" money out there, waiting on a product that may or may not be delivered timely.  Yeah, I'm typically not much of an early adapter.  Guess this will just allow me a few more weeks to convince myself to finally go the CIEM route.  Though I highly doubt it'll happen.

Might want to wait until the connector issues are resolved to save yourself some hassle. Much as I wanted to grab 'em on Black Friday, I see little advantage of being an early adopter. Too much stuff is released too quickly, and not properly tested. No thanks. I'll wait until the product is mature and the bugs worked out. 

Not that I'm not anxiously awaiting early adopters' impressions of these CIEMs though...

Jan 5, 2014 at 10:46 PM Post #2,428 of 8,377
I am seriously considering trying to build a locking nut with Sugru tomorrow.   I think it will work, it will be comfortable to touch and will last 
basshead.gif

I would put some soap on top of the thread,  make the locking nut with the paste, let it cure for 2-3 hours, unscrew it and let it cure for a day ... 

Jan 5, 2014 at 10:49 PM Post #2,429 of 8,377
  I am seriously considering trying to build a locking nut with Sugru tomorrow.   I think it will work, it will be comfortable to touch and will last 
basshead.gif

I would put some soap on top of the thread,  make the locking nut with the paste, let it cure for 2-3 hours, unscrew it and let it cure for a day ... 

How did the replacement cable that JH sent, hold up for you?

Jan 5, 2014 at 10:53 PM Post #2,430 of 8,377

How did the replacement cable that JH sent, hold up for you?

One side is holding up nicely, the other is completely gone (broke in multiple pieces).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back