Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion (Check first post for review links & information)
Nov 6, 2011 at 5:26 PM Post #617 of 4,841

Quote:
No but on the first page it says Isolation below average 3/10.

OK, sorry, that is my mistake.  I did a cut and paste of the table and forgot to remove that content from the cut and paste.  I have yet to really test the isolation, but it is a full shell so it shouldn't be bad.

Nov 7, 2011 at 9:48 AM Post #621 of 4,841
There is nothing that is exactly like the LCD-2 but the 5-way is close and overall better technically while the EM3 Pro is also close but on the not as good side.  With EQ the EP-10 Plus can be the closest, but you must EQ it.  All give up at least some spaciousness to the LCD-2.  I haven't heard a HD800 in a long time but no custom IEM I know can touch the spaciousness so I don't want to speculate and others would be able to answer that question better.  

Nov 8, 2011 at 8:44 AM Post #625 of 4,841
Well Starkey finally got my impressions and they were good this time... waited a month to get it right. 

Really looking forward to the SA43s now. 

Nov 9, 2011 at 5:05 PM Post #627 of 4,841
I will post a detailed review once I get them. I have very high expectations as for $1000+ they had better be damn special. 

Nov 10, 2011 at 2:59 AM Post #629 of 4,841

Quote:
I will post a detailed review once I get them. I have very high expectations as for $1000+ they had better be damn special. 

Great!  And my suggestion is to take your time figuring out the sound of them when you get them and make sure to use a very good source chain and hopefully you will find them to be "damn special" 
wink_face.gif

Quote:
Singapore based company: http://stage93.com/
I might go for a reshell with them.

What will you get reshelled and what is the reshell price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back