Mini-Review: digiZoid ZO "portable subwoofer"
Sep 27, 2011 at 4:17 PM Post #946 of 996

Quote:
...  do you know how long they are? ...

I also have the NuForce bands -- pressed flat they are about 2.75 inches / 72 mm long.  Using two fingers, it stretches to about 4 inches wide, 2 fingers tall. 

Brocolli not included, but I do use some of the blue / purple broc bands as well.
biggrin.gif

Sep 27, 2011 at 5:59 PM Post #947 of 996
Find a girl. Take a hair tie. I have been using my girlfriend's for quite sometime, and it is a nice soft clothed band, not a rubbery thing. While it isn't the most secure band in the world, it gets the job done. It might help if you know the girl though, I do not suggest stealing hair ties from girls you do not know very well. That could be very awkward.

Quote:

I also have the NuForce bands -- pressed flat they are about 2.75 inches / 72 mm long.  Using two fingers, it stretches to about 4 inches wide, 2 fingers tall. 

Brocolli not included, but I do use some of the blue / purple broc bands as well.
biggrin.gif

Sep 27, 2011 at 6:28 PM Post #948 of 996
thanks kmhaynes,

that sounds about the perfect length, and if you add a piece of rubber shelf liner in between whatever you happen to be banding together, that seems to really help hold the whole rig together,

of course you'll need to change the broccoli every few days of it will get mushy, yuck, $4.00 shipped from Amazon is a good enough deal!  when it comes to broccoli I'll pack my own, lol

Quote:

biggrin.gif

Sep 28, 2011 at 2:25 AM Post #950 of 996
If we can get back to the ZO (!):

Is it just my calendar, or are we fast running out of 'September' ? So *unlike* an amp builder to miss a projected delivery estimate :wink:

It feels like its been months, but I guess its just been weeks. Lots of weeks.

Sep 28, 2011 at 2:50 AM Post #951 of 996
Huh! what you talkin bout willis? whatcha mean we, your the only one with a ZO v2 already, lol, so why don't YOU get back to YOUR ZO v2 and let us comiserate the fact that the whole of sept is now passing us by the best way we can, huddled in a group making cardboard cutouts of the ZO v2's the best way we can 
cool.gif
, lol, and making up ZOvatars, by the by I ain't seen yours? lol,

oh and waiting for the next contest give away, rumor is that MizMoxie is going to give away a miata along with the next ZO contest, so whoever wins will have something nice to drive their ZO around in 
wink_face.gif
, well that's the talk around the water cooler that is, lol 

Quote:
I hope you aren't wondering where your V2 is - mine arrived this morning and I'm listening to it right now. I just assumed everyone else had theirs already ......  

I'm just putting together an unboxing vid for YouTube, but I'll give you some impressions as soon as thats done. Just wait patiently by your keyboard, OK ?

Sep 28, 2011 at 2:55 AM Post #952 of 996
ANDEROAN, we've had this discussion before - you are supposed to take TWO of the blue pills and only ONE of the green ones. Per day, not per hour.

Clearly, you've been popping them like Smarties ......

Sep 28, 2011 at 2:37 PM Post #953 of 996
LOL, plenty of green ones, just none of the blue ones, lol, and more like popping them like "smartie" pants that is, lol 

and now I suppose I'll have to go to bed without having my ketchup over icecream, lol, I never get to have any fun, Hulkster tired now, you lucky me not smash, lol,

btw you real funny, haha, no sense of humor, but you real funny, lol, now go away spider, er um, I mean estreeterman, take your web of flies and ZO off, you startin to "bug" me, 
o2smile.gif
, lol, no not really just kiddin, hehe,

Sep 28, 2011 at 7:05 PM Post #956 of 996
but be careful you might start tasting colors also, but if your avatar is a self portrait try just startintg with a haircut, lol

Quote:
I really need the same stuff ANDEROAN is taking so I can get some exitment to my music
wink.gif
. Maybe I will start to hear with my eyes and see with my 'phones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stozzer123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol the dude was a normal 9-5 schmo before he got his zo....... it just............. changed him :wink:

Now I live in the land of the ZO, hey ther's a place that just opened up down the street anyone interested, lol

Sep 28, 2011 at 7:15 PM Post #957 of 996
Quote:

Now I live in the land of the ZO, hey ther's a place that just opened up down the street anyone interested, lol

Sorry. No longer vacant. The guy up the street from me has me concerned however. Even in the late night hours, he's persistently chanting about some Zo God. Might have to get a restraining order soon. 
biggrin.gif

Sep 28, 2011 at 7:43 PM Post #958 of 996
What if we get this hunk of plastic and its a disappointment ? I worry about ANDEROAN - this could completely sever his tenuous grip on reality .....

Sep 28, 2011 at 8:26 PM Post #959 of 996
been there done that, lol, I can take a hint, I also don't want to drive any property values down, so I know I know, back to bed and take a blue pill this time, lol

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry. No longer vacant. The guy up the street from me has me concerned however. Even in the late night hours, he's persistently chanting about some Zo God. Might have to get a restraining order soon. 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
What if we get this hunk of plastic and its a disappointment ? I worry about ANDEROAN - this could completely sever his tenuous grip on reality .....

awe its o.k. I don't really think there is anything to severe, lol, I don't spend too much time there anyways, I've found it to be too drab and a little dull,

and I forgive your blasphemy, I was once where you are, and all paths lead to ? well someplace,

anyways, how can the v2 that will have a higher gain than v1 (approx. 5dB more from initial electrical tests) and V2 will also have two amps - a pre-amp feeding a power amp, be anywhere near a dissapointment? well if it is, I will promise to take the painful covert, sshhh, trip back to reality to fix it, I don't have an S tatooed to my chest fot nothing, lol, 
ph34r.gif

Sep 28, 2011 at 9:25 PM Post #960 of 996
I look at the minor changes (to my eyes) between Stepdance and 2Stepdance and wonder if those who have both feel they have really 'upgraded' - in this case, Digizoid appear to have made a concerted effort to really revamp the entire product. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back