Mini-Review: digiZoid ZO "portable subwoofer"
Sep 28, 2011 at 10:37 PM Post #961 of 996
yes nice to be looking forward to, and seeing what it will bring to the listening trip,

with the digital audio control, and a new 24 hours of battery life! and with a 1 hour charge time! those will be very welcomed features,

and as far as pre-amp to power amp? does the v1 have this? and a 5dB increase!!

I'll be looking forward to running it straight from the lod of my 7th gen classic, and be able to pull my Voyager out of the equasion, for once I'll be sporting more of a portable setup, free, free, I'll be free at last, er um, well it'll be nice to have more options on how to run my equipment in my rigs setup? 

Sep 30, 2011 at 9:01 AM Post #964 of 996

Quote:
Still 23h and 31 minutes remaining all around the world. IT CAN AND WILL LAUNCH!

It MUST launch 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 30, 2011 at 2:47 PM Post #965 of 996
I think this is going to be a space shuttle launch ......

Joking aside, I'd rather them take their time and not rush it....  get it right the 1st time then having to deal with potential problems and returns etc later ..

Sep 30, 2011 at 5:45 PM Post #967 of 996
Quote:
I think this is going to be a space shuttle launch ......

Joking aside, I'd rather them take their time and not rush it....  get it right the 1st time then having to deal with potential problems and returns etc later ..

Ditto.

Sep 30, 2011 at 7:18 PM Post #968 of 996
Here's a happy thought from a facebook fiend, er, friend :

Heri Sim Hope there are no issues with it. As many companies' v2 products might introduce "bugs" or be less reliable than their v1

Oct 5, 2011 at 8:01 PM Post #970 of 996
Word on the street points to a November release for both the V2 and the Fiio E10 - plenty of time to buy some shiny new cans to go with these toys ! 
biggrin.gif

Oct 5, 2011 at 10:51 PM Post #972 of 996

Quote:
Well IF it is a November release, I'm kinda disappointed. I'm sure they want to release it asap and again I am sure it's for reasons beyond there control.

Wait till 'November' slides into 'December', and then we find ourselves in 2012 ...

Cheer up - if the length of time between Skylab's review of the L3 prototype and Triad Audio actually shipping the thing, Head-Fiers are a patient bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back