1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Low end. Cheap. Generic. Otherwise bang for buck cable thread!

First

Back
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Next

Last
  1. arielext
  2. Dsnuts Contributor
    [​IMG]

Is there a marking on the connector? Any type of marking that is not on the other side usually indicates Right.

Broquen and arielext like this.
  3. arielext
    Checked again: @Dsnuts you are correct! As shown in that picture there is a super tiny marking; perhaps my eyes are getting old :) Luckely I can confirm that I plugged them into the correct earpiece! nicehck M6 are enjoying these cables

HungryPanda and Dsnuts like this.
  4. fokta
    its an offline seller, he has online but local only.

5. Broquen
  6. Dinnertime
    @Dsnuts
    I also bought the cable with the two-tone mmcx connectors(2nd pic) from 11.11, mind sharing your feedback about them? Haven’t heard mine yet.
    Btw, does iem cable burn-in make any difference?

7. Dsnuts Contributor
    Don't know which cable your referring to. This one?

[​IMG]

8. superuser1
    I find this to be slightly stiffer than i would like but the sound is very clean with this.

9. Dinnertime
    [​IMG]

This one.

10. Dsnuts Contributor
    Your getting your monies worth and I like the cable especially on sale. Sonically it is excellent for BA earphones and is made well but the cable is a bit on the stiff side but not terrible. Not as pliable as some of the others I have posted. It sounds great with multi BA earphones.

It synergizes well with both my IT04 and the 12BA earphones. Cable is well made with solid connectors. Don't know which earphone you are planning to use it with but it is a good pure copper cable.It fit a bit loose on one of my earphones but I managed to get use out of it. It is a good buy for certain. I believe it is on sale right now for $68.

Dinnertime likes this.
  11. Dinnertime
    Great! Thanks. Pairing it with an iBasso dx120 DAP(analytical-ish sounding) and Oriveti Primacy iems (2BA/1DD hybrid)

12. Misson07
    From my post in Solaris thread

On closer inspection there actually a sound coming out from it but the volume is just really really low (like 10 on one side and 1 on other) anyone got any idea what might be wrong with it?

13. hakuzen
    bad (cold or near broken) solder, probably at jack. try to move a bit the cable near the mmcx plugs, and near the jack, so you can locate where is the bad solder.
    then, you can try to take the plug/jack apart, if possible, re-solder and re-protect (if it's the jack). or you can ask to the seller for a total refund (by sending back the cable) or for a partial refund while keeping the cable (if you can solder it). be ready to make a video with a microphone, to state the huge level difference between sides.

Misson07 and fokta like this.
  14. Dsnuts Contributor
    Sorry to read about your experience. In this case I would actually contact Lunashops. See what they have to say. Even if you have to spend a bit to return the cable, that cable will be worth your efforts. I have never had any issue with any of the Lunashops cables I have bought, 5 different cables total. In this case a defective cable is a defective cable. Even if you got it repaired locally your gonna have to spend probably even more to fix it so spending a bit on shipping to send it back kinda sucks but in the end what that cable does for your Solaris will be worth it.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    Misson07 and fokta like this.
  15. Dsnuts Contributor
    I have returned an earphone back to China at one point for a connector repair and it only cost me less than $15 using my local USPS. Look at it this way. You have any idea how much a pure silver cable cost from the boutique shops? Or anything comparable? Alos pure silver litz is $250.

The wait times is what really sucks however.

First

Back
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Next

Last