Low end. Cheap. Generic. Otherwise bang for buck cable thread!

Page 1 of 13
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. Dsnuts Contributor
    I figured since there is a forum for boutique higher end cable thread I would start this thread to have a forum for cheaper, affordable, great functioning, sounding cables that don't cost a kidney.

Please post about your cable finds that people can actually afford.

All areas of the webz is fine except for
    Banned seller.. (Woo, Yinyoo, Kinboofi) Please refrain from providing links of these related cables. What is banned is banned.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    Arkady Duntov likes this.
  2. Dsnuts Contributor
    I will start off first with this. NiceHCK will have these 8 core SPC cables in all connector types in single ended and balanced options for $17. On 11/11 sales day.

I own several of these an can honestly say these are heads and shoulders better than any stock cable for just about any earphones manufacturers include on their earphones. If your earphone has a mmcx or 2 pin. Ya these will be $17 but you will be surprise just how good these Chi fi cables are.

[​IMG]

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...?spm=a2g1x.12024536.productList_2717667.pic_1

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    HungryPanda and Trapok like this.
  3. Dsnuts Contributor
    Even cheaper for the copper variety. 8 cores
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    These will all be sold the cheapest I have seen them. Worth a boot.

4. Dsnuts Contributor
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  5. Dsnuts Contributor
  6. maxxevv
    Those are pricey ..... you haven't discovered TRN 8-Core cables yet .... Available in 2-pin 0.75mm / 0.78mm and MMCX with 2.5mm TRRS balanced or 3.5mm Standard.

They are going as cheap as US$8/- shipped on Aliexpress. I paid US$8.80 for mine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Dsnuts Contributor
    How you paying $8 shipped for those?

8. superuser1
    Linsoul HC-08 HiFi OCC 8 Strands 19 Core Braided Earphone Cable for Audiophile IEM Earbud 3.5mm/2.5mm Balanced MMCX

upload_2018-10-26_9-41-21.png

LINK

9. Dsnuts Contributor
    Those look identical to the LZ 8 core cable but for half price. Good find.

[​IMG]
    Currently using my BGVP DMG with this cable. It is a nice upgrade on the stock cable. I think maybe since the DMG got plenty of treble presence I went with a pure copper cable. Does the trick.

superuser1 likes this.
  10. maxxevv
    These are the listings you can find on Aliexpress. I paid US$8.79 for mine together with a few other small items. Delivery to door was a super quick 7 days.

Screenshot_2018-10-26-12-22-13~2.png

11. Dsnuts Contributor
    How they sound?

12. Bosk
    A budget cables thread is a brilliant idea. :ksc75smile:

13. superuser1
    I agree but sadly they are a banned name here

14. mathi8vadhanan
    I received mine earlier this week. The silver-gold is nice-looking and uses very good quality connectors. I bought them in mmcx 2.5mm and 3.5mm termination. Truly impressive for <$10. Sadly, no chin-slider, will get the NICEHCKs for 11/11 sales. Does the silver plated ones turn green with oxidation?

Also, KZ with their new 8-core at $11.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Dsnuts Contributor
    As a budget consience consumer of all things audio. I figured this thread needed to be created since it makes complete sense. It is good that there are high end cable threads but.

For me at least there is no possible way I am gonna spend $1000 on a cable. More power to you if you do. I can think so many possible different ways to spend a 1K worth of money on audio besides cables.

Ever since buying up the cheaper chi fi cables. I quickly realized cheaper cables actually has an effect on my earphones in a positive way. So not only do they look and feel way better than any stock cable but they also enhance the sound of my earphones.Especilly in balanced.

As per @mathi8vadhanan question about them cables turning color. They do turn color in spots especailly around the connector area but not a big deal. This is actually a good thing. Means it actually has a silver coating. lol. No change in sound or function. I don't espect these cables to have the highest end finish on the cables to prevent from turning color. Still worth owning a few.

I know and own many Yinyoo cables but unfortunately we have to refrain from posting anything about them. Thanks. Just know that if there is a NiceHCK cable there is about 3 more Yinyoo version of the same cable. Probably made by the same OEM like their IEMs.

[​IMG]

Page 1 of 13
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last