1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Low end. Cheap. Generic. Otherwise bang for buck cable thread!

First

Back
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Next

Last
  1. CoiL
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  2. hakuzen
    in the case you are not able to find longer threads of the wie you look for, you can ask for 2 units of 1.5m, for example: the seller usually ships a continuous 3m wire (but message them before, to confirm it).
    btw, have you checked price for similar litz wire, but 0.1mm*19*8cores instead of 0.1mm*7*8cores? way better total conductivity, while staying flexible..

edit: oh, i guess you plan to make a 16 cores cable by braiding yourself..

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  3. Dsnuts Contributor
  4. Dsnuts Contributor
  5. HockeyMD
  6. CoiL
    Actually no, I want to make 8-core braid but maybe You are right and I should look for something else. But it is hard to find super-soft PVC cable and these along with this: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/PAP...OCC-Wire-Hifi-Audio-Line-For/32882620191.html
    ...but with that one I would have to buy it X2 and dismantle every core plus it seems to have "memory" for shape by factory heat-braid.

Also, thinking about getting this wire with 19 strand core: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/LIT...-PE-leather-19-core-OD-0-7mm/32793801566.html

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  7. hakuzen
    yea, you are right. it's difficult to find that super-soft wire.
    this is 0.1mm*19, but sleeve is not transparent, and doesn't look so flexible: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/PAP...ne-Cable-Audio-Line-AUX-Wire/32867317898.html

8. fokta
    hmm... this is really interesting....
    anyone have tried it ?

9. kaushama
  10. arielext
  11. Broquen
  12. ForceMajeure
    I am kind of disappointed with Jim from hck
    He's been extremely unresponsive. I have been messaging him over ali but he never answered me back .
    Maybe something happened to him or he's just too busy or he simply doesn't care since I am not buying kilobucks gear.

Maybe you guys know a way to get in touch with him

13. Broquen
    I felt same way when purchased my A4s

superuser1 likes this.
  14. Dizzle77
    I had a similar experience with him after they sent me a copper cable with faulty mmcx connector. I got fed up with his antics - delays in getting responses and he kept moving the goal posts with me wanting to return cable. I was outside of my dispute period, but in the end I took my complaint up with AliExpress who decided in my favour and gave me a 90% refund.

If you’re dissatisfied with the aftersales service then my advice would be to open a dispute or contact Ali directly to get a resolution.

15. hakuzen
    had issues with many sellers at aliexpress, Jim included. most of them don't help at all, although it's their fault. and ali customer service tends to protect the sellers more than the customer, unless you enclose a good proof in the dispute.
    that's the caveat when getting low prices. if i can get similar price at ebay, amazon, etc. i choose these platforms instead.

Broquen, fokta and superuser1 like this.
First

Back
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Next

Last